Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNED "

Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 pm

" I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNED "
IF DAVE JONES gets the Managers Job at Westham.
IF HE DOES, HE WONT LAST THE SEASON, JUST MY OPINION.
He thought Our Fans were Demanding, HE WILL BE IN FOR THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE WITH WESTHAMS FANS.
Just his Arrogant Attitude Will send them mad. As to Tactics I can see them being Booed of most weeks,Then what will DJ say, " THIS PART OF LONDON EXPECTS TO MUCH " .

Re: " I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNED "

Mon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNED "
IF DAVE JONES get the Managers Job at Westham.
He thought Our Fans were Demanding, HE WILL BE IN FOR THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE WITH WESTHAMS FANS.
Just his Arrogant Attitude Will send them mad. As to Tactics I can see them being Booed of most weeks,Then what will DJ say, " THIS PART OF LONDON EXPECTS TO MUCH " .

shhhh you might put him off, he will love it there :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Spot on Annins,and the WHU v MILLWALL game will be "just another game" ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 10:40 pm

it will be funny to see it all happening :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:49 pm

As if I didn't dislike west ham enough I now have even more reasons to hate them! Poor bastards, they are in for a shock! Cant wait to see their nov/dec and end of season collapse! I was worried about west ham next season, not anymore!

Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNED "
IF DAVE JONES gets the Managers Job at Westham.

ssshhhhh dont put him off :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:", " THIS PART OF LONDON EXPECTS TO MUCH " .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Spot on Annins,and the WHU v MILLWALL game will be "just another game" ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 am

he's the bookies choice this morning , infact Sky Bet have him at 1.61 / 1 fav :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Spot on Annins,and the WHU v MILLWALL game will be "just another game" ;)

"Don't play the occasion" :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 am

Only Merseyside have Derbies :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 pm

think he would of changed the holiday if we had been at wembley,
cant really have a go at him , as it was not just the players that had booked hols, and i am not talking about the manager

Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 pm

shhhh you might put him off, he will love it there :ayatollah:[/quote]

LMAO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

i sincerely hope he does no to go west ham :roll:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Annis dont put Jonesy off West Ham is a lovely community :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I can't see DJ hitting it off at the Boleyn, Grant was bad enough but if DJ starts slagging 'this part of the world' off after every bad result it won't go down well at all. My boy is a big Hammers fan & we often go up to watch them, they're a passionate lot & a lot like we used to be, they won't put up with the shit he's thrown at us over the last few years, it's a tough part of London with loud n proud fans who wants a passionate boss,just can't see DJ fitting the bill.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:I can't see DJ hitting it off at the Boleyn, Grant was bad enough but if DJ starts slagging 'this part of the world' off after every bad result it won't go down well at all. My boy is a big Hammers fan & we often go up to watch them, they're a passionate lot & a lot like we used to be, they won't put up with the shit he's thrown at us over the last few years, it's a tough part of London with loud n proud fans who wants a passionate boss,just can't see DJ fitting the bill.

I agree, I just Cannot See Jones fitting in at all.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds over.... wrote:I can't see DJ hitting it off at the Boleyn, Grant was bad enough but if DJ starts slagging 'this part of the world' off after every bad result it won't go down well at all. My boy is a big Hammers fan & we often go up to watch them, they're a passionate lot & a lot like we used to be, they won't put up with the shit he's thrown at us over the last few years, it's a tough part of London with loud n proud fans who wants a passionate boss,just can't see DJ fitting the bill.

I agree, I just Cannot See Jones fitting in at all.

Who cares annis as long as he fucks off from us im not arsed where he goes to be honest the man is a race horse with blinkers on and can only see one way he has great qualitys like being a tactical genius and subs the rite people at the rite time will get them up im sure :lol: even when they go 1-0 down and can only play 4-4-2 no matter whats going on in front of him or the score im sure they will love him :lol: :lol: