Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BELLAMY FLYING TO MALAYSIA "

Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 pm

he wont be a manager its a coaching role :ayatollah: :old:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

swanskdb wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:whats up with the idiot jack on here less than a week for there biggest game ever in history and he like a child our players better than yours fook off to your own board :evil: :ayatollah:

Just come on here for a bit of friendly banter fella don't get too upset :lol: Can't you handle it?

I have reasons to gloat right now, but I am not I'm just having a bit of chat with you all like :)

You have absolutely nothing to gloat about right now. You finished level on points with us but conceded less so I concur you are as things currently stand a moderately more successful club in 2010/11 than us. However if you lose on Monday you will have zero to gloat about and will end up suicidal like 40000 of the rest of your family.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
swanskdb wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:whats up with the idiot jack on here less than a week for there biggest game ever in history and he like a child our players better than yours fook off to your own board :evil: :ayatollah:

Just come on here for a bit of friendly banter fella don't get too upset :lol: Can't you handle it?

I have reasons to gloat right now, but I am not I'm just having a bit of chat with you all like :)

You have absolutely nothing to gloat about right now. You finished level on points with us but conceded less so I concur you are as things currently stand a moderately more successful club in 2010/11 than us. However if you lose on Monday you will have zero to gloat about and will end up suicidal like 40000 of the rest of your family.

Erm nope.. I will not be suicidal thats the difference between plucky Swansea and Cardiff. We don't expect big things to happen, thats why when things like this don't work out for us we will still be happy. Finances.. can I gloat about that? 8-)

Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

fairplay your finances are sound but only because you went into administration and not for the first time ;) :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 am

swanskdb wrote:Finances.. can I gloat about that? 8-)

No, not by a long shot considering you've shat on local businesses on more than one occasion and you don't even own your own ground.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:09 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
swanskdb wrote:Finances.. can I gloat about that? 8-)

No, not by a long shot considering you've shat on local businesses on more than one occasion and you don't even own your own ground.

Talking shit mate..

Hopefully we will be £90 million richer next week too :lol: