Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

his passion alone has to be worth 2 million

Re: BELLAMY FLYING TO MALAYSIA

Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:f**k.....run out of tissues!! :o :o

use a sock :lol:

Re: " BELLAMY FLYING TO MALAYSIA "

Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 am

remind me what hes down thats so great? hes scored plenty of penalties he hasnt done a great deal from open play.
bellamy is 5 times better and doesnt look like roland sinclair rat :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:54 am

NJ73 wrote:So would you still prefer him to Sinclair?

without an absolute shadow of doubt

Tue May 24, 2011 5:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:34 am

Is he likely to be offered a player coach role? And if so....... The all important question, whose gonna be his boss?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 am

BigGwynram wrote:Get ready for the flak Carl, how dare you find this out or make it up before someone else does, info like this should be delivered by the only democratically elected fans group that is the Trust ( don't know what they see the CCSC as if they think the Trust are the representative body).

I'm sure the powers that be will be passing this info on to the correct channels as we type, mind you why should we the fans care or even get to hear such idle gossip, f**k this idle gossip, let's find out who Langstons are, now that really matters. :lol:

Gwyn your cover has been blown coz the latest superinjunction to be lifted is going to blow the whole langston identity wide open ....... its believed Langston is no other than yourself , Corky and Vince :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 am

saw the replay of the Reading home game and Bellamys face says it all - it meant so much to him you could see that. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 am

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

yes

On what basis?

because he is CARDIFF

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 am

Are you sure, it Malaysia, should he be going to Lebanon

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

jammsy 1927 wrote:should he be going to Lebanon

To put it simply, no he shouldn't.

Tue May 24, 2011 10:13 am

the English Premier League is huge in Malaysia and many fans out there support Man City so they will know who he is alright ........ maybe this is a publicity or PR stunt to raise the profile of CCFC out there ? Would have been much better tho if City had been promoted this season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 am

So the main reasons you'd prefer him to Sinclair appear to be either "Because he's Cardiff" or "Because he looked gutted on tv" when you lost.

Okey dokey :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 am

Bellamy over sinclair
Reasons for me are simple, CB is a natural leader who demands the best from his collegues
Hes a proven player at the highest level
He gives 110% everytime
Without him, we would have been mid table imo

Not taking anything away from sinclair, he is absolute quality and a player we couldve done with

Im pretty sure if bellers wasnt a cardiff boy, they wouldnt think twice about having him there

I hope this meeting goes well for whatever reason it is

Do you think as there isnt a 'football' man at the club, so to speak, that they are askin CB for advice on future manger??

Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 pm

publa-is-a-jack wrote:SWANSEA CITY, SWANSEA CITY FC, WERE THE GREATEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY, OH THATS RIGHT YOU WONT BE THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

quality. well thought out and very whitty :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm

publa-is-a-jack wrote:SWANSEA CITY, SWANSEA CITY FC, WERE THE GREATEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY, OH THATS RIGHT YOU WONT BE THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Im going to Wembley on Sep 6th for England v Wales ......... see ya there Jacko :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:22 pm

sad!!!!!!
Im guessing you have the afternoon off to revise!
if you need any help revising biology and the human body ask your sister im sure she will open up to you :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Is this the same Bellamy that you were all slating most of the season saying he isn't anything special and doesn't work hard enough etc :lol:

How is he better than Sinclair he's getting old now :old: has a hot head and will put you in debt FFS :roll:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

He's only gone to try some Thai soup and knowing him hell probably CHOKE in it like the rest of the team. Dead wood, get them all out and start again. Cardiff cant be someones swansong, we need young hungry players and their are loads about.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

EVERYTIME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm not sure I would. Stats show how much more Sinclair has done this year. Goals and assists. He has also done it more than one season at this level to the person who mentioned McCormack.

Someone also said he does so much more than on the field stuff. What exactly? We finished below the Jacks. Bellers unfortunately had very little influence on the behaviour of some of our nobhead so called professionals.

Add the fact that Sinclair will make the Jacks a lot of money in the future and I would say I honestly I would have preferred Sinclair to Bellamy.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:53 pm

milly44 wrote:

Yeah Jack we were there last year. A year ahead of you as always seems to be the case.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Best news i'v heard in the last few weeks :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 pm

maccydee wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

EVERYTIME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm not sure I would. Stats show how much more Sinclair has done this year. Goals and assists. He has also done it more than one season at this level to the person who mentioned McCormack.

Someone also said he does so much more than on the field stuff. What exactly? We finished below the Jacks. Bellers unfortunately had very little influence on the behaviour of some of our nobhead so called professionals.

Add the fact that Sinclair will make the Jacks a lot of money in the future and I would say I honestly I would have preferred Sinclair to Bellamy.

;) Best post and refreshingly honest to be fair mate.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

whats up with the idiot jack on here less than a week for there biggest game ever in history and he like a child our players better than yours fook off to your own board :evil: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:whats up with the idiot jack on here less than a week for there biggest game ever in history and he like a child our players better than yours fook off to your own board :evil: :ayatollah:

Just come on here for a bit of friendly banter fella don't get too upset :lol: Can't you handle it?

I have reasons to gloat right now, but I am not I'm just having a bit of chat with you all like :)

Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:So the main reasons you'd prefer him to Sinclair appear to be either "Because he's Cardiff" or "Because he looked gutted on tv" when you lost.

Okey dokey :lol:

local boy who wants to finish his career with us, then manage us one day. :ayatollah:

does sinclair feel like that about you :?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 pm

dont get to excited when another club offers more money bye bye :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Don't get excited by what?

I don't understand mate...

If someone offered good money for Sinclair i.e £5million, I would take it, spend £500,000 on another player in the same mould, or another Dyer who cost £300,000. I can't say whether he will be a future manager of Swansea because he is still very young and will have to wait his turn as Brendan is a very young manager too :lol:

Do you think Bellers could keep his cool as a manager? I think the only thing he will be good for is bitching at his players at half time to be honest