Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Take Chopra with you Jones

Mon May 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Take pisshead chopra to west ham with you jones....and the rest of your play shit never dropped inner circle but hands off super kev.....

Re: Take Chopra with you Jones

Mon May 23, 2011 8:45 pm

yes, I'd like to see both Bothroyd and Chopra go with him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

bye bye chopra

Mon May 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Find it funny how people can't forgive chops but then suggesting we should sign Marlon King :?

Mon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Lets hope they change it to a 5 aside league next season. At this rate we'll struggle to field a team for that. I'm as p*ssed off as anyone about this season but come on :lol:

Chopra has the summer to sort himself out, let the new manager have the final say :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I THINK A NEW MANAGER CAN GET CHOPRA BACK TO HIS BEST

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:59 pm

ediwelshboy wrote:Take pisshead chopra to west ham with you jones....and the rest of your play shit never dropped inner circle but hands off super kev.....

Welcome - Your 1st post and you have found the Anti - Chops bug already :roll: :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

feel VERY betrayed by ALL players pre boro dinks club and following games......new faces,fresh outlook and young dynamic manager who isn't gonna put up with that crap....matthews,burke,blake,wildig etc all over looked behind J Lloyd?? Koumas?? Naylor??

Mon May 23, 2011 11:27 pm

ediwelshboy wrote:feel VERY betrayed by ALL players pre boro dinks club and following games......new faces,fresh outlook and young dynamic manager who isn't gonna put up with that crap....matthews,burke,blake,wildig etc all over looked behind J Lloyd?? Koumas?? Naylor??

JLS - Waste of Over paid player,when so many more players at the club could have done better job for me :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:I THINK A NEW MANAGER CAN GET CHOPRA BACK TO HIS BEST

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Agree, HOLLOWAY CERTAINLY WOULD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: