Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JONES POST YOUR GOOD LUCK MESSAGES HERE!

Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Good Riddance!

:ayatollah:

Re: JONES POST YOUR GOOD LUCK MESSAGES HERE!

Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 pm

F**k Off DJ :evil:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 pm

f**k me we are well shot

Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

please come back we miss you ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm

thanks dave for all the silverware, you will be missed :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Don't forget to take naylor with you!

Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

All the best to a Scouser in London, it's not going tbe an easy ride. :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Jazz Cock wrote:Don't forget to take naylor with you!

hey im not joking here, mcphail. hes always loved him and cant see any bad in him. oh my god. west ham league 1 next season :roll: :lol: hargreaves. mc phail. encleman :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:38 pm

People in this part of the world have had a fecking shed full of your lame excuses for failure. You blame everybody bar yourself for your failings as a manager. £800,000 per year for abject failure, you been taking the piss out of us fans. You may have been a professional footballer but you know feck all about football in fact I will go as far as to say many people on this forum and the other place could have done a better job than you with what you had at your disposal, even me :lol: . Feck off back over the dirty side of the bridge and I hope we get someone in with big bollox to clean up the shit you left behind. :evil:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:42 pm

All the best dave jones

Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks for the near misses Dave and your scouse humour which is not funny at all now feck off to east london you choker. :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Bye Bye! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Dave who? Oh hiiiiiiiiim :old: Yeah, bye.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:00 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Don't forget Dave, West Ham V Millwall is just another game, just another 3 points to play for. It's not that important is it? :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:14 pm

maybe West Ham will Bywater in goals when Rob Green leaves ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

TERRYB wrote:Don't forget Dave, West Ham V Millwall is just another game, just another 3 points to play for. It's not that important is it? :lol:

:lol:

Your performance over the last 3 years has been shocking. You have never made an effort to make a connection to the fans. Instead, you distanced yourself from us as well as encouraging the players to do so too. We always sung your name, shouted down the opposing fans who sung vile abuse about you, yet you made no effort to connect with us. Instead you just dismissed us.

Good luck where ever you go, and thanks for the FA Cup Final.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:maybe West Ham will Bywater in goals when Rob Green leaves ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, one way to drop out of the league

Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Will miss your tactical genius and great use of substitutions, Dont forget to take NAYLOR, MCSNAIL and BURTON with you :twisted:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 pm

tommo blue wrote:Will miss your tactical genius and great use of substitutions, Dont forget to take NAYLOR, MCSNAIL and BURTON with you :twisted:

that was my post

Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm

ninianblue wrote:thanks dave for all the silverware, you will be missed :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:16 pm

:clock: The end is near, time for change! All the best Dave Jones. :clock:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

HAVE A SHIT JOURNEY HOME

Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 pm

wat u waiting for dave :old:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

f**k off Jonesy you shithead :evil: :evil:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

f**k off Jonesy you shithead :evil: :evil:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
TERRYB wrote:Don't forget Dave, West Ham V Millwall is just another game, just another 3 points to play for. It's not that important is it? :lol:

Your performance over the last 3 years has been shocking. You have never made an effort to make a connection to the fans. Instead, you distanced yourself from us as well as encouraging the players to do so too. We always sung your name, shouted down the opposing fans who sung vile abuse about you, yet you made no effort to connect with us. Instead you just dismissed us.

Thats exactly how I feel. Good Post

Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Thats exactly how I feel. Good Post

even though i disagree and think he's done a great job and should stay, atleast this is a constructive point rather than some of the mindless idiots on here who are just like "f"ck off Jones" and stuff, its just like.... grow up and get a life, yah know

so yeah, i disagree with this point but i can also see where youre coming from mate

i think weve gotta be careful what we wish for though, our league position could be a lot worse and getting a new manager is always a risk, it could work and get us promoted, or it could backfire and we go the opposite way