Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU THINK DJ WILL...............

Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Want to take Burton with him or will he look elsewhere ?

Opinions please as i think he will look for a new number 2 but will want to take the physio Sean Connelly and the fitness guy Alex Armstrong with him as he brought them here.
In my opinion keep the physio and Burton and get rid of Armstrong as he is a crap fitness coach who never seems to get our squad fit with stamina to last the full 90 plus minutes.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DO YOU THINK DJ WILL...............

Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Hopefully our new manager will bring his own staff :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Want to take Burton with him or will he look elsewhere ?

Opinions please as i think he will look for a new number 2 but will want to take the physio Sean Connelly and the fitness guy Alex Armstrong with him as he brought them here.
In my opinion keep the physio and Burton and get rid of Armstrong as he is a crap fitness coach who never seems to get our squad fit with stamina to last the full 90 plus minutes.

We always start the season well, but are fooked after Christmas, there must be something to it !!!!

Mon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

all out fresh start! :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Wipe the slate clean straight away. We do need the new manager and his new staff to start as soon as possible though so that preperation for next season is as good as it can be! :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 pm

I am let to believe Jones and Burton did not get along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Bluebina wrote:

We always start the season well, but are fooked after Christmas, there must be something to it !!!!

I blame the christmas pudding!

Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

moonmouse wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I blame the christmas pudding!

Leave DJ out of it :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Leave DJ out of it :lol:

lol