Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU WANT IAN HOLLOWAY HERE AT CARDIFF?

You may select 1 option

View results

"WOULD YOU WANT IAN HOLLOWAY HERE AT CCFC?: POLL"

Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: "WOULD YOU WANT IAN HOLLOWAY HERE AT CCFC?: POLL"

Mon May 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Absolutely Yes.
I'm tired of moaning about Jones, I want to start moaning about someone else.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

def not

Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Ive never liked him but lost any respect I had after his interview when Southampton beat them, for someone who supposedly likes a laugh he came across as bitter and with a massive ego

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... ul-1372481

Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Something of a comedy character for me who has just finished his 15 minutes of fame.

We need someone with a better pedigree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

no way.......

Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

NO

Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm

YES
WITHOUT A DOUBT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:YES
WITHOUT A DOUBT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

someone who the players will look up to, will admire and definatly play for

i recon we can double his wages, and price him away from blackpool and have our self a very inspirational manager ;)

no one will go on the piss if olly was here :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Why not,,,at least the guys got a bit of passion, & i think he likes Cardiff City fans as well!

Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Certainly not. Eccentric, self obsessed loose canon. Scraped into Prem with Blackpool having been gifted the Play Off Final. Previously sacked by Leicester after a disastrous stint there. Blackpool relegated from Prem finishing one off the bottom.
What on Earth makes you think that he, of all people, can succeed where DJ didn't? :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 pm

no thanks, his luck has run out, hes not a proper manager :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Yes would be my first choice. :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:04 pm

2 relegations in the last three seasons of his managerial career, a true never-been who took Blackpool up under and extra-ordinary set of circumstances. One season wonder by all accounts.

If you think Jones doesn't have a plan B... well wait til you see Holloway, which you won't, because he's not coming here.

There are far better options.

Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm

castleblue wrote:Something of a comedy character for me who has just finished his 15 minutes of fame.

We need someone with a better pedigree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed :old:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

100% no.
He's a one season wonder. He won't get a club back into the Premier League again. In my eyes, him and Blackpool getting to the Premier League was one big fluke, sure they battled hard to earn it etc etc.. but I don't believe he is capable of doing it again.

Most people probably voted yes because of the comedy character that he is, but I'm suprised how everyone loves him so much after he was on Sky Sports News everyday trying to think of a new joke to make the media 'laugh', it drove me insane.

Someone mentioned about his interview after the FA Cup game with Southampton and I agree with it. The way he handled it was just childish and pathetic, it made me lose respect for him. It was as if he's never heard a chant before. Imagine the amount of players if they all took abusive chants seriously, it would be unbelieveable. He's a manager, he should learn to deal with it. He should go to Dave Jones for some tips on how to handle those situations.

Rant over. Used to love him, now I can't stand him. We can find a manager much better than him. My opinion.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

People complaining about jones finishing a season bad how many games did they win 2nd half of season albiet the prem but a win is a win

Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 pm

alexc wrote:Absolutely Yes.
I'm tired of moaning about Jones, I want to start moaning about someone else.

ahh cardiff fans....dont you just love us :lol: :lol: :lol: