Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to the fans who want jones to stay

Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

what will your excuses for his failure be at the the end of next season? surely you die hards must be running low on reasons :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: to the fans who want jones to stay

Mon May 23, 2011 5:33 pm

don't worry, if that nightmare were to happen, Jones would be supplying loads of excuses throghout the whole season for his fans to use, no matter how much money he was given and who signed for us!! :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:51 pm

jinks-rct wrote:what will your excuses for his failure be at the the end of next season? surely you die hards must be running low on reasons :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

If we are going to replace Dave Jones with the likes of Curbishley or Hughton then I will be interested to know what your excuses will be when we fail badly next season. And let's be honest is it going to be the likes of those two who we will get as a replacement. I cannot the believe the number of people who think we stand a chance of getting someone like Martin O'Neill. As I have said on numerous occasions be careful what you wish for.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:what will your excuses for his failure be at the the end of next season? surely you die hards must be running low on reasons :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

If we are going to replace Dave Jones with the likes of Curbishley or Hughton then I will be interested to know what your excuses will be when we fail badly next season. And let's be honest is it going to be the likes of those two who we will get as a replacement. I cannot the believe the number of people who think we stand a chance of getting someone like Martin O'Neill. As I have said on numerous occasions be careful what you wish for.

we wont be as crap as we were under dave jones. we need this season just to build from the ruins that clueless left

Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

we wont be as crap as we were under dave jones. we need this season just to build from the ruins that clueless left

Exactly. People speak of the 'stability' Jones would give us; because we have so much of that right now with barely a matchday squad of players, of which we'd have to play a 6 2 2 formation