Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl/Annis/Mods

Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I've kept a very low profile recently due to a number of things going on in my personal life and also through the crap end of season.

Many thanks for the updates throughout the season. As an exile these updates help keep me in touch with what is going on at the club i've followed for 30 years.

The way i feel today is that until dave jones leaves i will not set foot inside the ccs. As a ccfc fan i should be use to failure but the more times it happens the more the hurt grows.

Anyway have a great summer-lets hope that DJ gets his p45 this week. Hopefully catch you for a pint in the ninian before the1st match next season.

On a slightly happier note-my youngest lad little Sam (13 months old) is now able to do the :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl/Annis/Mods

Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

well i thank you knd sir, and hope life perks up for you

have a good summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I've kept a very low profile recently due to a number of things going on in my personal life and also through the crap end of season.

Many thanks for the updates throughout the season. As an exile these updates help keep me in touch with what is going on at the club i've followed for 30 years.

The way i feel today is that until dave jones leaves i will not set foot inside the ccs. As a ccfc fan i should be use to failure but the more times it happens the more the hurt grows.

Anyway have a great summer-lets hope that DJ gets his p45 this week. Hopefully catch you for a pint in the ninian before the1st match next season.

On a slightly happier note-my youngest lad little Sam (13 months old) is now able to do the :ayatollah:

Hope everything is ok Gareth, enjoy your Summer :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks Gareth, Please let me know if I can help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: