Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ryan Giggs, a small piece in a big game

Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I'd say it's actually quite sad people and the media are so fascinated by what a celeb does in their private life, especially when it's not illegal.

I'd bet none of those following the case intently, and moralising, would want their private antics exposed publicly...

Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

silly boy, mind you if i nobbed her i would want everyone to know :D :D

Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:silly boy, mind you if i nobbed her i would want everyone to know :D :D

i've done her-nothing special. Lasted about 2 seconds........

Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm

oooppppppssssssssssyyyyyyyyyy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I was saying to my mate. Fair play to the Manchester x-welsh player

Playing the best footy for a while!!

Now we know why!! :lol:

Fair play to the c**t!!

Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I was saying to my mate. Fair play to the Manchester x-welsh player

Playing the best footy for a while!!

Now we know why!! :lol:

Fair play to the c**t!!

It does explain a hell of a lot. I love how he's even professional in all of this. The likes of Rooney and Terry went right off the boil with their scandals. Giggs keeps delivering in the face of controversy. Legend. :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:11 pm

nerd wrote:I'd say it's actually quite sad people and the media are so fascinated by what a celeb does in their private life, especially when it's not illegal.

I'd bet none of those following the case intently, and moralising, would want their private antics exposed publicly...

does that include the wankers who went on the piss before the boro game, or couldn`t you care less.... coz that weren`t illegal ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm

One word for him........

Gutless