Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales On Line V. AAMB

Sun May 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Serious question, can someone please tell me the last time that any meaningful news re. CCFC was on Wales online before it was on this message board?

Surely it can't be a coincidence? They must get 90% of their City stories off here? :ayatollah:

Re: Wales On Line V. AAMB

Sun May 22, 2011 6:27 pm

I thought this was a proposed charity match. I would love to man mark Mark Bloom. I've heard he's got tekkers!

Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Zabier wrote:I thought this was a proposed charity match. I would love to man mark Mark Bloom. I've heard he's got tekkers!

:lol: Dave Jones would love to be around long enough to mark Tucker! :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:30 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Zabier wrote:I thought this was a proposed charity match. I would love to man mark Mark Bloom. I've heard he's got tekkers!

Imagine that... battle of the fatties. :D

Sun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Zabier wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Imagine that... battle of the fatties. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be like Parkin and Chopra in training!

:lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:33 pm

To the original poster:

It appears to be no coincidence whatsoever that you read something on a messageboard on any given night and the next day it appears in the South Wales papers, loosely translated and passed off as the "work" of some "journalists".

I put them in speech marks because that is not journalism. It's quite simple.

I would sooner read the messageboard than waste my money on the comic that claims to be a news source - which it isn't.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:To the original poster:

It appears to be no coincidence whatsoever that you read something on a messageboard on any given night and the next day it appears in the South Wales papers, loosely translated and passed off as the "work" of some "journalists".

I put them in speech marks because that is not journalism. It's quite simple.

I would sooner read the messageboard than waste my money on the comic that claims to be a news source - which it isn't.

My sentiments exactly Dave! :ayatollah: