Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST APPLIED FOR A JOB

Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Went for the interview for a job down the road from me, they have advertised for a handy man. went along and they asked me what I Knew about electrics and I had to tell them I knew feck all, they wet onto ask me what I knew about plumbing and again I told them I knew feck all about plumbing, it wasn't going good they asked me if I could plaster, no, they asked me If I could paint,I said no I'm hopeless.Finally they asked me how I was an Handy man and I said "I only live down the road"

Re: JUST APPLIED FOR A JOB

Sun May 22, 2011 5:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Wheeeeey, it's been a while! :D

Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

GGT

Gwyn's Got Talent! :(

Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm here all week. ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Went for the interview for a job down the road from me, they have advertised for a handy man. went along and they asked me what I Knew about electrics and I had to tell them I knew feck all, they wet onto ask me what I knew about plumbing and again I told them I knew feck all about plumbing, it wasn't going good they asked me if I could plaster, no, they asked me If I could paint,I said no I'm hopeless.Finally they asked me how I was an Handy man and I said "I only live down the road"

i dont get it :(

Sun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Went for the interview for a job down the road from me, they have advertised for a handy man. went along and they asked me what I Knew about electrics and I had to tell them I knew feck all, they wet onto ask me what I knew about plumbing and again I told them I knew feck all about plumbing, it wasn't going good they asked me if I could plaster, no, they asked me If I could paint,I said no I'm hopeless.Finally they asked me how I was an Handy man and I said "I only live down the road"

i dont get it :(

he lives down the road, so its handy :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Please ban him Black belt or no Black belt :ayatollah: