Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WOULD INTERVIEW A NEW MANAGER

Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

The owners dont really know about football ,Gethin do really know , so who is going to ask the questions and look and understand a CV of a new guy that comes for an Interview ?

Re: WHO WOULD INTERVIEW A NEW MANAGER

Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

dave jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Craig Bellamy

Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Steve borley & Sam Hammam ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

:lol: Craig dont know about That kind of thing, to be a manager takes more than just being a player. Look at Keen great player wit Manu , But shit as a manager.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Merlin wrote:Steve borley & Sam Hammam ;)

Sam is not here and may never be here , and we need a manager now , so we can bring in new players when the window opens and to take stock of the players we have now. There is so much to do,and we need to sort this out fast.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I asked this question the other evening, nobody seems to know, i find the situation a bit worrying and with all due respect 'football people' are a bit of a minority within our club at the moment, thats why i'm all for Sam returning.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Probably Borley,Jenkins and TG. Just hope they don't think it would be better to go with the status quo (Jonesy), no need for interviews then.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

They've asked me as my Football manager 2011 CV is among the best, also my fifa record is up there!