Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birmingham City

Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

A cancer of a club, glad they went down :ayatollah:

Roger Johnson and Cameron Jerome :D

Also, they will struggle next season. Remember, they've gotta play in the Europa League.....

Re: Birmingham City

Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I actually think they will come straight back, obviously alot depends on who goes and who stays, look at their squad even if they loose Dann or Johnson they've still got Curtis Davies and Martin Jinarek as backup players.

Mind you i'd snap Alex McLeish up if they're stupid enough to sack him.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm

bet the brum fans would trade the cup win now for survival !!!

Sun May 22, 2011 5:33 pm

They've got money problems haven't they ?

Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:They've got money problems haven't they ?

Who hasn't? as i've already mentioned if finances dictate they need to sell then they will still have a squad that is better than most in the Championship and a fantastic chance of going straight back up.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:44 pm

I think Birmingham will go straight back up automatically, they won't lose many players because they're in Europe, although Johnson and Dann are certainties to leave in my opinion, but they can then use the money to sign good replacements or strengthen the team in other areas. With West Ham coming down also, it will be tough to see us doing anything next season. We have had 2 great opportunities and have blown them both. The Championship will be a lot stronger next season, Brighton and Southampton will have good seasons and I can see the winners of Huddersfield v Peterborough having a decent season also.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Imagine how many games they've got to play now.....top players will want to leave now they aren't prem....small squad, loads of games to play!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

really glad they went down, one of my most hated clubs..... that is all !!! :D

Sun May 22, 2011 5:59 pm

boyosback wrote:really glad they went down, one of my most hated clubs..... that is all !!! :D

Yep...me too!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

SeanJr wrote:I actually think they will come straight back, obviously alot depends on who goes and who stays, look at their squad even if they loose Dann or Johnson they've still got Curtis Davies and Martin Jinarek as backup players.

Mind you i'd snap Alex McLeish up if they're stupid enough to sack him.

Have you seen their wage bill and debts? Will be interesting to see what happens to them over the summer.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

everyone said that this years was a stronlg league and the year before..............................and we still fucked up maybe we will f**k up sooner of even f*cking romp it next year

who knows :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:22 pm

one thing is for certain........cardiff doing well is never a certainty