Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FEEL SORRY FOR BLACKPOOL?

Sun May 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Remember how it felt a year ago....enough said.

Re: FEEL SORRY FOR BLACKPOOL?

Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

since 64 wrote:Remember how it felt a year ago....enough said.

Not at all. Now I want to see us do the double over them next year.

Then I will start to feel better about last year.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:00 pm

They were punching above their weights anyway.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

why why why???

i'm glad they are down........ another good away day to add to the list :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

not a chance ...hope they feel like we did

Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Not a nice feeling for any team, god knows we've been there a few times ourselves, I'm not one for gloating about other teams misfortunes.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

They beat us cause they deversed too

im sorry to see them go down

:ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

But league tables don't lie it will interesting to see how they now cope in the Championship without Charlie Adam. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

I personally don't think even with Charlie Adam they would be able to get straight back up. I feel sorry for them, they've had a good crack at it and GIVEN EVERYTHING FOR THEIR CLUB!!! I bet Ollie regrets throwing the game at Villa a few months back.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:21 pm

castleblue wrote:

But league tables don't lie it will interesting to see how they now cope in the Championship without Charlie Adam. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If they keep their manager together with the parachute payment they'll be a force next season.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:24 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:Not a nice feeling for any team, god knows we've been there a few times ourselves, I'm not one for gloating about other teams misfortunes.

Nor me :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Even if they keep hold of everybody i just don't see them going up again - at least automatically. Birmingham are the favourites next season imo.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Aparently, Blackpool have qualified for the Europa League next season through the fair play reward. Fulham had a red card and i think Blackpool are next in the line.

2 Championship teams in the Europa League :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I remember them dancing around when it should have been us, I was smiling looking at all the fans disappointed faces, let's hope the Gypos fans look the same at Wembley.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Dont feel sorry for them at all. Glad they came down :D :D :D :D :D

A year on and now their hurting..........LMAO

Sun May 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Still can't believe Wigan stayed up - absolutely crap club !

Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 pm

SeanJr wrote:Even if they keep hold of everybody i just don't see them going up again - at least automatically. Birmingham are the favourites next season imo.

I think Birmingham will be the only 1 of the teams that come down to realistically challenge next season. Don't think Blackpool even with Charlie Adam will be good enough and West Ham will lose a lot of players

Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm

No chance. League tables never lie. We weren't good enough to go up and by the same token they weren't good enough for the Prem League.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Nope, not at all. Not least of all, coz it makes the Championship a little easier next year-rather them than Wolves or Wigan.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:00 pm

SeanJr wrote:Even if they keep hold of everybody i just don't see them going up again - at least automatically. Birmingham are the favourites next season imo.

Birmingham will be nailed on to go back up unless something strange happens at their club, evwn if they lose 2-3 players

Sun May 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Birmingham will be nailed on to go back up unless something strange happens at their club, evwn if they lose 2-3 players

The one thing to Birmingham's disadvantage next season is the ammount of loan players they have, they'll loose Hleb, Martins, Derbyshire & Bentley and Seb Larrson will leave for nothing as will probably Carr, Phillips and Bowyer. Although that's alot of quality they should have enough left over plus whatever they're able to add.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

SeanJr wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

The one thing to Birmingham's disadvantage next season is the ammount of loan players they have, they'll loose Hleb, Martins, Derbyshire & Bentley and Seb Larrson will leave for nothing as will probably Carr, Phillips and Bowyer. Although that's alot of quality they should have enough left over plus whatever they're able to add.

Interesting, although they are likely to be given a few bob from Carson Yeung and i expect they'll get up to £10m for Johnson.

Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm absolutely delighted to see Blackpool relegated - lets hope all that crap from earlier in the season claiming 'Holloway to be Manager of the Season' is shown for what it was -utter rubbish! The clown had a 2nd Division defence and did bugger all about it. Will finish in bottom half of Championship next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: