Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACKPOOL-FUCK OFF

Sun May 22, 2011 4:56 pm

ha ha ....now f**k off back to your donkeys,deckchairs and shitty little tower in your chavtastic town !!!!....hope you feel how i did last year !

Re: BLACKPOOL-f**k OFF

Sun May 22, 2011 4:56 pm

d20 wrote:ha ha ....now f**k off back to your donkeys,deckchairs and shitty little tower in your chavtastic town !!!!....hope you feel how i did last year !

:D :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 4:57 pm

I really wanted Wigan down !

Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Gutted for them to be honest.
Even though they beat uslast year they won me over quickly. They play good football and I love an underdog story.

They deserved to beat us last season, and they desereved to go up. Don't be so childish and grow up.

Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Gutted for them to be honest.
Even though they beat uslast year they won me over quickly. They play good football and I love an underdog story.

They deserved to beat us last season, and they desereved to go up. Don't be so childish and grow up.

not being childish, jus wishful thinking :D

Sun May 22, 2011 5:00 pm

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAA YOU ORANGE DECK CHAIR BUYING HOMOSEXUALS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

i'm glad they are down, much prefer blackpool away to wigan away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:06 pm

i like holloway but the rest can f**k off ...i never want to feel how i did again after a city game...now piss off and sort the donkeys out !!!

Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Gutted for them to be honest.

100% agree
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:27 pm

d20 wrote:ha ha ....now f**k off back to your donkeys,deckchairs and shitty little tower in your chavtastic town !!!!....hope you feel how i did last year !

Thats a bit harsh mate, We got relegated last year did we ;)
I wanted Wolves down cant stand them and that Jez Moxey bloke :evil:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:29 pm

I really wanted Blackburn and Wigan to go down. Teams who won't achieve anything just taking up precious top flight space. I'm not fussed about the others coming down though. Kind of glad Blackpool are because I know we can beat them twice.

Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Zabier wrote:I really wanted Blackburn and Wigan to go down. Teams who won't achieve anything just taking up precious top flight space. I'm not fussed about the others coming down though. Kind of glad Blackpool are because I know we can beat them twice.

you think so. :shock:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:19 pm

You do have a point there mind, seeing them all last year flicking the v's and gesturing outside Wembley all very smug, bye bye back to reality today for them :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I really wanted Wigan down !

Me aswell,I'm gonna have to put up with Wigan Dave in work tomorrow :roll:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 pm

I have nothing against Blackpool TBH . They were a breath of fresh air in every game they played they didn't care who they played they went for there throats. On the day at Wembley DJ got out thought by Holloway full stop. I wanted Blackpool to stay up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: