Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIGGEST RIVALS HAVE RESPECT

Sun May 22, 2011 2:43 pm

To prove what I said about Wolves V WBA, these are just a few post that show even the biggest Rivales have respect for each other ,and how they want the Middland clubs to stay up. Unlike the green eyes hate that cardiff fans have.

ronnies ok (West Bromwich Albion): Another season over(they seem to come and go alarmingly quick nowadays) and I have to hold my hands up, we have exceeded my expectations by a country mile and at present I'm a very proud and content Baggie. Well done to the players, Roy and his backroom team and above all else well don Mr Peace, most on here know I'm not his biggest fan but this season he as without any doubt been proven a Premiership chairman. Hope everyone has a great summer and I'm already looking forward to next season. One final comment I sincerely hope Blues & the Wolves achieve Prem safety this afternoon, the more clubs representing the Midlands in the Prem the better for me, good luck to them both, adious guys....

davidbotty (West Bromwich Albion): Funny, Can't believe I'm saying this but I would like Wolves to win as I really would love to see "Loaded" Blackburn go down!!!

dp313 (Wolverhampton Wanderers): good to see our page isnt littered with 'your going down' pointless banter, just popped over to the blues page and its like bragging villan central! fingers crossed for more midlands derby's on the big stage!

Re: BIGGEST RIVALS HAVE RESPECT

Sun May 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Oh Welshcitydragon is an English sympathiser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Really.

You should have been in Derby when the Jacks played Forest. They all became Jack Bastards at work.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Oh Welshcitydragon is an English sympathiser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA fk face dont ever call me english RIGHT ! EVER !

Sun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Oh Welshcitydragon is an English sympathiser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and if they looked at our message board and saw your posts they would start the thread Swansea / Cardiff love in why can't we be like that :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:56 pm

I am undecided if I want the jacks to win or not, but the big difference is that WBA and Wolves are in the same league, and would like to play each other next season, we could argue the same, when the jacks played Hull a couple of seasons ago to stay in the league I wanted the jacks to win and stay in the league.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:24 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Why don't you move to Swansea, get a Union jack tatoo and be done with it. Your jack sympathising is sickening me. f**k the jacks! They are our rivals based on one thing..hatred! f**k em!
get in there simon mate..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:24 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Why don't you move to Swansea, get a Union jack tatoo and be done with it. Your jack sympathising is sickening me. f**k the jacks! They are our rivals based on one thing..hatred! f**k em!

I wipe my ass with the Ujack, Im a welsh Nationalist ,its just I can give credit where credit is due, and I dont give a sh_t about sickening you! so carry on, O! and Hate on ely boy ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 6:26 pm

So, three people posting.

That somehow means all fans of those clubs have respect?

Sun May 22, 2011 6:32 pm

nerd wrote:So, three people posting.

That somehow means all fans of those clubs have respect?

:lol: :lol: there comes the NERD ! :lol: well also the lack of hate ones on there also show respect , or did you need that pointed out to you NERD ? :lol: O and by the way, I wont be replying to your post to me, Reason , I just cant be botherd with you. :geek:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:32 pm

i agree with elyboy,could never want the jacks to win.it,s all about rivalry,couldn,t imagine the jerks cheering us on.remember the orange balloons when we beat them,can,t wait to get the blue and white ones out next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Welsh City Dragon

"I am a Welsh Nationalist" That says it all really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your choice, there are not many of you left, thank god.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:To prove what I said about Wolves V WBA, these are just a few post that show even the biggest Rivales have respect for each other ,and how they want the Middland clubs to stay up. Unlike the green eyes hate that cardiff fans have.

ronnies ok (West Bromwich Albion): Another season over(they seem to come and go alarmingly quick nowadays) and I have to hold my hands up, we have exceeded my expectations by a country mile and at present I'm a very proud and content Baggie. Well done to the players, Roy and his backroom team and above all else well don Mr Peace, most on here know I'm not his biggest fan but this season he as without any doubt been proven a Premiership chairman. Hope everyone has a great summer and I'm already looking forward to next season. One final comment I sincerely hope Blues & the Wolves achieve Prem safety this afternoon, the more clubs representing the Midlands in the Prem the better for me, good luck to them both, adious guys....

davidbotty (West Bromwich Albion): Funny, Can't believe I'm saying this but I would like Wolves to win as I really would love to see "Loaded" Blackburn go down!!!

dp313 (Wolverhampton Wanderers): good to see our page isnt littered with 'your going down' pointless banter, just popped over to the blues page and its like bragging villan central! fingers crossed for more midlands derby's on the big stage!

how long have you been watching football mate ffs
the majoity of wba and villa fans will be dancing in the street. like all football fans they will celebrate their local rivals misfortune, they have the bragging rights for a year

Sun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I wipe my ass with the Ujack, Im a welsh Nationalist ,its just I can give credit where credit is due, and I dont give a sh_t about sickening you! so carry on, O! and Hate on ely boy ;)

So in short you will burn down any Holiday home of an English Family unless they support Wolves :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:39 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

you sound like a welsh nazi with the little wales mentality