Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GYPES WONT PLAY FOR JONES AGAIN

Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Dunno if already posted but heres the article http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28738606/

Yea hes prolly said that so fans will like him. Sorry Gypes but it wont work :ayatollah:

Re: GYPES WONT PLAY FOR JONES AGAIN

Sun May 22, 2011 2:26 pm

I like him already Sheriff :D :D :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I like him already Sheriff :D :D :D

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

He would be no big loss. Was hoping his contact was up anyway. I hope he goes elsewhere anyway whoever our manager is next season. We need better than him.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I like him. He's just not that good.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 pm

well he has fouled people to save us games, IE, Leicester play off, home leg, a Leicester player , Howard I believe, went through on goal and gypes pulled him back right by the penalty area and got sent off. hes done that a couple of times :ayatollah: :ayatollah: he took one for the team :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:42 pm

perhaps he reads the forum and wants to get into Annis's good books (if he has any good books ;) ) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 3:11 pm

I think you'll find there's an entire squad of players who won't play for Jones again. When the board fire him, that is...

Sun May 22, 2011 3:14 pm

nerd wrote:I think you'll find there's an entire squad of players who won't play for Jones again. When the board fire him, that is...

smart arse :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Dunno if already posted but heres the article http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28738606/

Yea hes prolly said that so fans will like him. Sorry Gypes but it wont work :ayatollah:

Yep Jones decided that not Gypes