Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new view old supporter

Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm

ive been a cardiff city supporter . now for 43 years an seen a lott . as long as cardiff city are around i will support them no matter what ?? :ayatollah: and managers will change but overall supporters will not because we have passion, and commitment to our team . the players would do well to remember we pay them ??? so come on lads start to play for us not just loads of cash . :oops: sorry about my rant lol . :old: thats me lol .

Re: new view old supporter

Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 pm

welcome and good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:32 pm

dad wrote:ive been a cardiff city supporter . now for 43 years an seen a lott . as long as cardiff city are around i will support them no matter what ?? :ayatollah: and managers will change but overall supporters will not because we have passion, and commitment to our team . the players would do well to remember we pay them ??? so come on lads start to play for us not just loads of cash . :oops: sorry about my rant lol . :old: thats me lol .

Welcome :ayatollah:

Problem is DJ wants the players playing for him and not the fans.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:40 pm

dad wrote:ive been a cardiff city supporter . now for 43 years an seen a lott . as long as cardiff city are around i will support them no matter what ?? :ayatollah: and managers will change but overall supporters will not because we have passion, and commitment to our team . the players would do well to remember we pay them ??? so come on lads start to play for us not just loads of cash . :oops: sorry about my rant lol . :old: thats me lol .

No thats not a Rant ! They a bunch of lazy fkers who need to get there fingers out and earn there money of fk off to another fking club ! ,

there you go , Now thats a Rant ! :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:40 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

No thats not a Rant ! They a bunch of lazy fkers who need to get there fingers out and earn there money of fk off to another fking club ! ,

there you go , Now thats a Rant ! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:47 pm

DAD !!!! I told you not to post on here :cry: Gezz he don't half :oops: me Chiefs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

thanks lads lol . i might even post again . before we get to the prem haha lol. :ayatollah: we will ive kept the faith 43 years ??? :P :P :P

Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome on Board, and a Good post to get you going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: