Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Youngsters - following up from Merlins thread

Sun May 22, 2011 11:59 am

Right as we know the Malaysians have said they are going to run this club as a business. So its time to let our youngsters shine! Matt Jarvis went on loan to South End and didnt do much, that couldve been a number of reasons, not used to travelling, didnt get much games etc. Jon Meades, a players who NEEDS games at this level IMHO, Wildig, we've seen whats hes like, and with the right manager he could be the next ramsey (or not as good), Ibramih Farah, another young great prospect who NEEDS games at this level. And I bet theres more!

Now, League 1 players...Pilkington, great winger who sometimes cuts in and shoots, may cost £2mil. Mackail-Smith, great striker for P'boro who is rated at this level aswell as League 1, I think P'boro will want to keep him so will put a £5mil on him. Goerge Boyd (P'boro again) another great striker who will cut in the championship nicely. and a majority of the Southampton squad who wont prolly wont leave.

Anyone think of others?

Re: Youngsters - following up from Merlins thread

Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm

I think you mean Nat Jarvis :lol:

I agree though, all of them need some game time. Especially Wildig. What I've seen of him, he has the potential.

Isn't Makail-Smith out of contract?

Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Gump wrote:I think you mean Nat Jarvis :lol:

I agree though, all of them need some game time. Especially Wildig. What I've seen of him, he has the potential.

yea nat jarvis, i keep calling him Matt :lol: ,im not sure bout makail-smith, i thought he had a year left on his contract

Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

yea nat jarvis, i keep calling him Matt :lol: ,im not sure bout makail-smith, i thought he had a year left on his contract

No Sheriff it isnt Nakail-Smith so you got that one right :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

No Sheriff it isnt Nakail-Smith so you got that one right :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: