Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Identifying Langston

Sun May 22, 2011 11:42 am

How come with all the local press and us fans on the case we have never identified who are involved in the Langston Hede Fund? Surely it cannot be that hard. What about all our best conspiracy theories being put in one place so we can either corroborate or shoot down in flames our theories.

Here's one. Who is Charles Ray Langston, the hedge fund manager from Miami Florida. :?:

Re: Identifying Langston

Sun May 22, 2011 11:47 am

Wayne S wrote:How come with all the local press and us fans on the case we have never identified who are involved in the Langston Hede Fund? Surely it cannot be that hard. What about all our best conspiracy theories being put in one place so we can either corroborate or shoot down in flames our theories.

Here's one. Who is Charles Ray Langston, the hedge fund manager from Miami Florida. :?:

Why should and why do we need to identify them exactly?

Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Lord Chief Justice wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Why should and why do we need to identify them exactly?

Because there are mentions today of a debt of £60million. £20million for TG & VT and the same old chunk for Langston. We are also being reminded that Sam wrote off a lot of money. This could make him look a bit of a hero when compared to all the other protagonists. Well, at least until we KNOW if any of the Langston debt is Sams or not.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:How come with all the local press and us fans on the case we have never identified who are involved in the Langston Hede Fund? Surely it cannot be that hard. What about all our best conspiracy theories being put in one place so we can either corroborate or shoot down in flames our theories.

We all know who Langston is ...........

Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Why haven't you shared this with all the people who are so concerned about finding out then, where did you finally come across the proof, it's been a talking point for years, how did you come across the info? :old:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Yea but he still won't admit it (claims to be just their representative) and that's just one (big) reason why we should never trust that man and never allow him anywhere near our club ever again.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Yea but he still won't admit it (claims to be just their representative) and that's just one (big) reason why we should never trust that man and never allow him anywhere near our club ever again.

So, what if he is their representative? are you saying we shouldn't trust him because he is their representative, is this the company that took over the 24 million pound debt to Citi bank on a low rate interest and with no security against the club, sounds like a superb deal for the club, did any of our other investors offer such terms?

Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Was it on Twitter? So can you clarify who Langston are then from your wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

I honestly don't get this need for people to know who's involved with Langston. I like most people have a large debt with a Building society. Because I've got a mortgage with them does that give me a right to demand they tell me who's got fat bank accounts with them and how how much they've invested?
Then when the bank asks me why I want to know, I'll tell them that I just want to post all their details on an Internet mb and have them in the press.

If you were to make an investment with someone would you expect those details to be broadcasted? Or would you expect all your details and financial details to be kept secure and confidential? Lots of people invest money for lots of different reasons and in lots of different ways. The only thing in common with every single investment is that they are all confidential; be that a tenner put away at the post office or 30 milion in a hedge fund.

Fact is, there's no conspiracy theory about this, it's just common sense. Rather than worry who Langston are surely we should just worry about the club meeting it's responsibilities to it's debts.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Is it Ryan Giggs?

Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

griff105 wrote:

Is it Ryan Giggs?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Him? or Gin?

If anyone don't get that, just read it a few times!! :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 5:34 pm

We all know who Langston is ...........[/quote]

Is it Ryan Giggs?[/quote]

Him? or Gin?