Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones to be gone by Monday..

Sun May 22, 2011 10:29 am

Thats what was being posted on here midweek, doesnt look like we're getting anywhere with it. not even rumours on SSN.

:ayatollah:

Re: Dave Jones to be gone by Monday..

Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 am

Wish they would hurry up and get rid of him it cant come quick enough, lets see who applies for the job and who we get ,interesting times for the fans at least.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:10 am

bleed_blue wrote:Thats what was being posted on here midweek, doesnt look like we're getting anywhere with it. not even rumours on SSN.

:ayatollah:

The board are most liklely thrashing out a deal to get rid of him. Sadly it is not that easy like most positions because of the contract in place.

Yeah I wanted the guy gone Tuesday night but realised very quickly that was not going to happen because of this contract or the fact he is so stubborn that he wont go without a fight.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:13 am

he best do cos this club needs a new start now ,players manager etc .....hes done his time now he can go ....i want it done soon so we get the ball rolling !

Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 am

Ican see the club offering him a compensation package of say 200,000 to piss off and resign not to have a sacking down on his cv

Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am

I would imagine the delay could be something to do with the fact Dave Jones is on the short list at West Ham (looks like its between DJ and Sam Allardyce - anyone confirm this?) If he gets the job then no compensation would be due

Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 pm

I'd even pack his bags and drive the fucker to anywhere he wanted to go free of charge :D