Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JASON KOUMAS!

Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 am

Some of my mates up north have asked about him saying my team Sheffield Wednesday are after signing him. He played under Megson at West Brom. We need to strengthen our midfield but i have'nt seen much of him for the city this season to see if he is the man for us! I know he would be dropping down a division but he will be playing every game if fit! If he did come to the Wednesday do you think it would be a good move for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JASON KOUMAS!

Sun May 22, 2011 10:15 am

Dont know why you are asking us Sam. None of us have seen much of him this season as well.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Dont know why you are asking us Sam. None of us have seen much of him this season as well.

I know Ian, ive been to every home game by one and 6 away and only seen him come on as a sub!!!! :shock:

Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 am

sam salim wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Dont know why you are asking us Sam. None of us have seen much of him this season as well.

I know Ian, ive been to every home game by one and 6 away and only seen him come on as a sub!!!! :shock:

Past it head gone and wants massive wages. Keep well clear Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 pm

sam i am free on a fraction of his wages, and i am fitter :D :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm

More chance of finding him in the pub than on the training pitch.