Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ exit would spark rush of interest in Cardiff Job

Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28738605/?

Re: DJ exit would spark rush of interest in Cardiff Job

Sun May 22, 2011 7:42 am

It's a very attractive. Ok, we don't have a lot of spending money but we have a new stadium, a great city, fantastic support and the potential to be huge. We're a dynasty waiting to happen. It's why I reckon we could attract some top managers. :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:56 am

Zabier wrote:It's a very attractive. Ok, we don't have a lot of spending money but we have a new stadium, a great city, fantastic support and the potential to be huge. We're a dynasty waiting to happen. It's why I reckon we could attract some top managers. :ayatollah:

The Jones supporters won't have that. There is no manager on this earth that would put himself up against Jones' unsurpassable record at this club. We might as well go into voluntary liquidation when he leaves us.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:13 am

Cardiff Crazy wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2011/05/22/dave-jones-exit-would-spark-rush-of-interest-in-cardiff-job-91466-28738605/?

You know this article could have been written by taking snippets from this forum. Tell us something we dont know Walesonline.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Unfortunately a rush of interest from managers sacked by previous clubs for being shit and still out of work because no one wants them. As I have said many times be careful what you wish for. Can only see us going backwards if we replace our manager. I will be over the moon to be proved wrong but sadly I don't think I will be.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Unfortunately a rush of interest from managers sacked by previous clubs for being shit and still out of work because no one wants them. As I have said many times be careful what you wish for. Can only see us going backwards if we replace our manager. I will be over the moon to be proved wrong but sadly I don't think I will be.

and thats exactly how we employed jones.
he had been sacked from his previous job for being shit and had been out of work for over 2 years.
sam brought him back from the scrapheap

Sun May 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
Zabier wrote:It's a very attractive. Ok, we don't have a lot of spending money but we have a new stadium, a great city, fantastic support and the potential to be huge. We're a dynasty waiting to happen. It's why I reckon we could attract some top managers. :ayatollah:

The Jones supporters won't have that. There is no manager on this earth that would put himself up against Jones' unsurpassable record at this club. We might as well go into voluntary liquidation when he leaves us.

Once again this stupid blanket use of the term "Jones supporter"

I support DJ but I feel that time has probably come for a change but of course there are managers who can do an equally good or better job.

There are also managers who will make a complete pig's ear out of it. The club just has to be careful whom it selects

This us and them nonsense over DJ really gets on my nerves now. We all support the same club.