Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

holloway?

Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 am

if blackpool are relegated i think he could shake us up and i doubt compo woudnt be much either

Re: holloway?

Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am

sorrymate, but i disagree. as entertaining as he is, i think hes had his day in the sun

Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 am

The man is a legend and is a manager with proven ability, he would fit in nicely for me thank you :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 am

Please god no ! The man is a clown, entertaining to watch elsewhere , wouldn't want him at Cardiff ...

Sun May 22, 2011 8:03 am

boyosback wrote:Please god no ! The man is a clown, entertaining to watch elsewhere , wouldn't want him at Cardiff ...

I disagree! The man knows full on how to instill team spirit and passion into his players, his tactical knowledge is far superior than Jones', and he can find a good player on sensible wages. I have a sneaky suspicion that CCFC maybe waiting to see what happens with Blackpool today because Holloway will certainly lose alot of his star players should they get rellegated! Including a certain Mr Adams?

Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 am

I wouldn't be gutted if he came here. Whether he's the right man for the job or not is debatable but there are worse out there.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 am

I think a few clubs including premiership clubs will be in for him if Blackpool go down :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Laz wrote:sorrymate, but i disagree. as entertaining as he is, i think hes had his day in the sun

Exactly he's a one trick pony, and he's had his day in the sun :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Mad Holloway....................Mad CCFC = HEAVEN :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: