Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

its going to be a...

Sat May 21, 2011 10:34 pm

loooooooong summer.

Waiting for Jones to shift his roytal evertonian ass and take his hand out of his pockets sand leave. A brand new shiny manager in, let him settle for a couple before the transfer window opens, assess the players during training, see which ones too keep and to chuck out. Then transfer window!!!! Probaly the bit I love the most, see which players go where!! bit like eastenders but theres no cockney pricks knifing eachother!! Ahwell booze shall help pass the time.

Cant wait til next season!! So I'll be off to Scotland to visit my dearest papa for a few days....so anyone got any holidays booked? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: its going to be a...

Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 pm

my summer holidays are booked, but should i wear my city polo shirt over there, turkey in july? plus 3 weeks in thailand in jan :ayatollah:

Re: its going to be a...

Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 pm

ninianblue wrote:my summer holidays are booked, but should i wear my city polo shirt over there, turkey in july? plus 3 weeks in thailand in jan :ayatollah:

sounds quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: enjoy, i bet thailand will keep your mind of football ;) :ayatollah: