Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rumour tonight Burke has another club sorted already

Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Thought I might see something on here. I'm certain he's on his way anyway as he hasnt signed a contract. He's flattered to deceive IMHO, but on occasions, especailly coming on as sub he's been very good. No lack of effort and good luck to the lad if he's moved on.

Re: Rumour tonight Burke has another club sorted already

Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I strongly expect him to go back home to Scotland, i've heard and read numerous times he's missing home and wants to be closer to his family. He will leave with my best wishes if he does go.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 pm

He's one player that I would be saddened to see go.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 pm

didnt burke have problems with his ex partner, had a little boy by her, split up, shes up in scotland, dont get time to see his son, wants to move up north??????// :roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 pm

ninianblue wrote:didnt burke have problems with his ex partner, had a little boy by her, split up, shes up in scotland, dont get time to see his son, wants to move up north??????// :roll:

i think thats fair enough then tbh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if i played for cardiff and my lad lived in birmingham id play for Villa :ayatollah: family comes first for me :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 pm

his son and gf live with him in cardiff and have done for some time

Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 am

the title of your thread is rumour has it tonight burke has another club sorted already ??? yet you haven't stipulated which club he is rumoured to be going to ???? please enlighten us all with your wisdom

Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am

JUDAS

once you're a bluebird, Cardiff is your family, no one else.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 am

If he has then all the best but I definitely would like another season out of him, last season wasn't his best but I still want him to stay.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:JUDAS

:lol:
burkey I dedicate this song to you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU

if your moving back to scotland (and dont even tell me it's celtic) :evil: :twisted: :x

:ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am

Midfield general wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:JUDAS

How old are you :old: