A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is anyone actually excited?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:45 pm

About ripping up and starting again?

new dawn, new era, new future

believe blue army :ayatollah:

Re: Is anyone actually excited?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah me!! new broom sweeps clean and there's a few cobwebs down the ccs at the moment.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm

yeah, i dont want promotion next season, just give me good football, entertainment, and i will be happy, a commited manager. and team. what more could you ask for? :roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I am excited as we will probably have a new manager assembling a new team. If this is the case, it is essential we bring in the right manager as it is up to him to bring in the right players to take us forward. A huge rebuilding process ahead and I am excited to see us bringing in some new players that hopefully have a different character and mentality to our current lot! :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 pm

i do . dwell on the phrase, the grass isnt always greener on the other side? alan curbishley, charlton. springs to mind?

Sat May 21, 2011 10:44 pm

yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Yes !! because we was in a comfort zone. Not getting worse but not getting any better despite having vastly better players. And now we are going to get a bit of excitement as to which way we go. Those that say be careful for what you wish for are say happy we are where we are but are scared of trying to make that next step.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 pm

its hard for a player to be apathetic to a team on loan with no previous connetcions to the club, just look at that tw*t simon walton for an example.

however, they will ultimately suffer not fighting for a cause in the public eye with their own manager

onwards and upwards

and i agree with carl. lets get rid of the piss heads who ultimately use our cash to fund their next alcohol fueled binge

BLUE ARMY :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am

ninianblue wrote:yeah, i dont want promotion next season, just give me good football, entertainment, and i will be happy, a commited manager. and team. what more could you ask for? :roll:

you must be trebly gutted this season then

Sun May 22, 2011 6:44 am

Laz wrote:About ripping up and starting again?

new dawn, new era, new future

believe blue army :ayatollah:

Hi Laz,

Yes I am Def,looking forward to a New Manager and New Players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

I first watched the city in december 1964, i'm 53 years of age and i'm like a big kid waiting daily for my season ticket to fall through my letterbox! Cant frigging wait. :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:09 am

We've become stale and I really lost all enthusiasm this season so really looking forward to changes and a new crack at it. :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 am

Yes. When you reflect on last season particularly you realize how stale things had become plus the quality of football was shite 90% of the time. That said I'd swap quality of football for winning every week (as per QPR) without doubt.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:16 am

I am, but the silence coming from our club is deafening. I'm very concerned that things won't change. :( :x :evil:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

Zabier wrote:We've become stale and I really lost all enthusiasm this season so really looking forward to changes and a new crack at it. :ayatollah:

Absolutly with you on that one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: