Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy coming back or??

Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Read that Bellamy could be on his way back to Norwich as part of a twenty million pound deal for him and James Milner? Could this mean that jones is staying? And the player manager role for bellas has been scrapped?

What you think?
:ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy coming back or??

Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Bellers has mentioned that it's either Man City or us that he would play for, he doesn't wish to play for anyone else, so I hope your info is wrong.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Norwich will not spend £10million during the next two transfer windows. their first priority is without doubt getting rid of their debts and renewing Delia's kitchen. Saying that though, the only way I can see Bellamy returning to the CCS is if he buys out his own contract as I cannot see Ci doing the same again without getting some real cash for him.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Well I read it on the internet so I don't know what to believe. Hope that you are right and he makes his way back to us, because the impact he makes is unbelievable. Fingers crossed ay?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

All sorts being said on the net, apparently bellas wants prem football? Don't know why people are saying these things as above he said he wants to stay?

Do you think we could cope without such a world class player and the impact he had on us the fans and the impact he gave the team?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Don't forget that one of the main plus points for Bellers coming to (and hopefully staying with) us is the chance to be close to his family, Norwich isn't going to give him that.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Well I hope he sticks with that and stays with us. We need him, just look at Tuesday? He is Cardiff city's impact and we need him there. :D

Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:Bellers has mentioned that it's either Man City or us that he would play for, he doesn't wish to play for anyone else, so I hope your info is wrong.

Spot on CF64 blue :ayatollah: if Bellers ends up somewhere else i will want some answers :oops:

Has said its Man City or Cardiff...And i will say this one more time...He wants to be at Cardiff next season :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:Bellers has mentioned that it's either Man City or us that he would play for, he doesn't wish to play for anyone else, so I hope your info is wrong.

Spot on CF64 blue :ayatollah: if Bellers ends up somewhere else i will want some answers :oops:

Has said its Man City or Cardiff...And i will say this one more time...He wants to be at Cardiff next season :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Pointless Barnet wrote:Don't forget that one of the main plus points for Bellers coming to (and hopefully staying with) us is the chance to be close to his family, Norwich isn't going to give him that.

Yeah but in Norwich I heard they keep it in the family tbf.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 am

Hope that you guys are right and he's back with us next season.