Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

still disapointed at the season

Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 pm

i have still not come to terms with the way we failed at the last hurdle ( again ). the boro game was a kick in the teeth for me, we played well agains q p r and could have won that game, but boro ( shit ). i can only guess which players went on the piss 2 days before that game, and in my opinion they should not be at the club next season. am i wrong to feel as strong as i do or should i get over it, gary

Re: still disapointed at the season

Sat May 21, 2011 9:59 pm

yeah, me too, that first game against doncaster we were surperb, from that game on , i built my high hopes, naylor was great, olly, drinkwater, the whole team was great, and i thought, whos going to beat us? then. as the season unfolded we were loaned, duff players, players didnt really care about the shirt, we banked on too many players . without an mot, rusted, useless, fatiged, clapped out,time for a change, :roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm

you have only got to look at bellamy even when he is not playing and you can see the passion in his face, mcnaughton in another, remember kavs legg, no wonder i drink

Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 pm

I dont want to see those players who went on the binge in a Cardiff shirt again.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:31 am

who are the players who helped to cost me a trip to wembley and watching city in the premiership next year

Sun May 22, 2011 9:44 am

rorkes drift wrote:who are the players who helped to cost me a trip to wembley and watching city in the premiership next year

Rumours are it was Bywater, Samuels, Chopra and Bothroyd.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 am

im a coventry fan but no some cardiff fans and i wanted you to go up,i just couldnt get my head around the jekyll n hyde performances,i watch coventry home and away and can honestly say cardiff are a much better outfit than us,itll be a tough league again next year and want to wish cardiff city luck in achieving your goal

Sun May 22, 2011 10:31 am

arbocov wrote:im a coventry fan but no some cardiff fans and i wanted you to go up,i just couldnt get my head around the jekyll n hyde performances,i watch coventry home and away and can honestly say cardiff are a much better outfit than us,itll be a tough league again next year and want to wish cardiff city luck in achieving your goal

Hi welcome to our forum.

Good to se a Coventry fan liking us, makes a change. Understandable Cardiff dont get a nice reception at your place due to us having Bellamy and Bothroyd on board. :lol: Still relationships should improve as Bothroyd hopefully will be on his way.

I have got to say Coventry do seen to have a good setup. You have an excellent stadium that makes ours look poor. I'm not too aure what problems you have behind the scenes but hopefully once they are sorted and the fans start returning I can see you doing well.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:35 am

cardiff fans always welcome at the ricoh,lastseason we gave you unlimited tickets and the game was police free,the two clubs ie stewards and fans get on really well,i notice your from derby im based in littleover at the moment,anyway re the problems at the ricoh its purely lack of cash

Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 am

I've been to Littleover a few times this year. At least you dont have far to go for your home games. Come to think of it both of us dont have far to go for some away games. :ayatollah:

Yeah a bit unfair my quote about recpetion at Coventry. I've been to the Ricoh for the last 2 games against us and we have had a great time there in your locals. The fact that it was a police free goes to show that. I'm looking forward to going there again next time around.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

when we went to wales v england we met sum great lads from cardiff,i found over the with football fans in general that if you treat them with respect they will behave in a respectful manner if you treat like crap expect problems