Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If only ramsey stayed!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Anybody else think we would have went up automatic if ramsey stayed for the rest of the season?

After going unbeaten in every game he played for us back on loan i think we would have done it if he stayed!

Even though we pulled it back a bit in april i think the damage was already done in march when we picked just 2 points up out of 12 and fell 5 pts behind norwich, even though we all hoped it wasn't over for autos we knew deep down the damage was done, if he had stayed i think we would have picked up a minimum of 7-10 pts in those 4 games and even just 7 would have give us 5pts more which would have seen us finish on 85, 1 ahead of norwich.

I know 1 man dont make a team but he made hell of a difference to the team when he played and i dont think we would have beaten the jacks hull and leicester if he wasn't there, he left a massive hole in the midfield when he went back, and what did he achieve when he went back, f**k all thats what, they failed in every 1 of the 4 trophies they were in the hunt for and he was used sporadically and only scored the winner in what turned out to be a meaningless game, they are not even going to finish in the top 3 ffs, arsene you tosser you should have let him stay :evil:

Re: If only ramsey stayed!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

no, nothing to do with ramsey, if our players give 100% each game that would have taken us up.and our manager. manage, that would have taken us up as well :roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:Anybody else think we would have went up automatic if ramsey stayed for the rest of the season?

After going unbeaten in every game he played for us back on loan i think we would have done it if he stayed!

Even though we pulled it back a bit in april i think the damage was already done in march when we picked just 2 points up out of 12 and fell 5 pts behind norwich, even though we all hoped it wasn't over for autos we knew deep down the damage was done, if he had stayed i think we would have picked up a minimum of 7-10 pts in those 4 games and even just 7 would have give us 5pts more which would have seen us finish on 85, 1 ahead of norwich.

I know 1 man dont make a team but he made hell of a difference to the team when he played and i dont think we would have beaten the jacks hull and leicester if he wasn't there, he left a massive hole in the midfield when he went back, and what did he achieve when he went back, f**k all thats what, they failed in every 1 of the 4 trophies they were in the hunt for and he was used sporadically and only scored the winner in what turned out to be a meaningless game, they are not even going to finish in the top 3 ffs, arsene you tosser you should have let him stay :evil:

I definitely think that we would have gone up automatically if he'd stayed.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 pm

If's, buts and maybe's.

Try not to think to much about the things that could have happened, or what might have been, it'll drive you nuts.

This is where we are, lets suck it up and get on with it. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Who knows. Come on, most of us are kidding ourselves if we think that we'd have gone the rest of the season unbeaten, or won every game had he stayed. Football's a team game. He's still young and he can't be man of the match in every single game he plays !

Sat May 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Jones probably wouldn't have played him in crucial games, but in any event, Jones would still have definitely bottled it!

Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

100% think we would have been 2nd or even 1st if he stayed.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Kanester wrote:100% think we would have been 2nd or even 1st if he stayed.

whats the saying. 1 man dont make a team. :roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Kanester wrote:100% think we would have been 2nd or even 1st if he stayed.

whats the saying. 1 man dont make a team. :roll:

That's what I said :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle :lol: :lol:

If's but's and maybe's :ayatollah: