Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO HOW WAS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR YOU GUYS?

Sat May 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Same shit different day for us down in London. Still the sun shone all day long! :old:

Re: SO HOW WAS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR YOU GUYS?

Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm

:lol: qpr get promoted. and the world ends. :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm

ninianblue wrote::lol: qpr get promoted. and the world ends. :lol:

These things could only happen to us Ninian, only us! oh well Bollox to all that, still God will have to move over once Stan Bowles walks through the Pearly Gates to claim his rightful place! :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Our end of the world came on the day we played Middlesborough.

:lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Our end of the world came on the day we played Middlesborough.

:lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:29 pm

DWQPR wrote:

These things could only happen to us Ninian, only us! oh well Bollox to all that, still God will have to move over once Stan Bowles walks through the Pearly Gates to claim his rightful place! :lol:

:lol: yeah and i will win the lottery, and the world ends, but you got bigger problems. you put in a bid for bothroyd, so your not looking to stay up then, :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:
DWQPR wrote:

:lol: yeah and i will win the lottery, and the world ends, but you got bigger problems. you put in a bid for bothroyd, so your not looking to stay up then, :lol: :lol:

Needed someone tall to change the lightbulbs, but now all the lights have gone out................?. ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 7:38 pm

end of the world and no mention of sex, all football talk, your sad people, :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 pm

You still got 4 n half hours. It ends 2am (6pm US west coast time). ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 8:45 pm

ninianblue wrote:end of the world and no mention of sex, all football talk, your sad people, :lol:

Ninian, my first child was born 23 years ago, I was 21. My youngest, my only son, Joshua, was born 2 years ago! I am now 45. It took me all that time to realise that sex causes untold problems! :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

DWQPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:end of the world and no mention of sex, all football talk, your sad people, :lol:

Ninian, my first child was born 23 years ago, I was 21. My youngest, my only son, Joshua, was born 2 years ago! I am now 45. It took me all that time to realise that sex causes untold problems! :lol:

yeah your an old fucker, to old for football, you should be thinking of playing bowls now :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:54 pm

hes probably saying it did end we are in an afterlife now

Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:
DWQPR wrote:

yeah your an old fucker, to old for football, you should be thinking of playing bowls now :lol: :lol:

Oi! Less of the 'fucker' Ninian! :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Ninian, my first child was born 23 years ago, I was 21. My youngest, my only son, Joshua, was born 2 years ago! I am now 45. It took me all that time to realise that sex causes untold problems! :lol:[/quote]
yeah your an old fucker, to old for football, you should be thinking of playing bowls now :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Oi! Less of the 'fucker' Ninian! :lol:[/quote]
:lol: im 45, i was just , seeing if you wanted a challenge in bowls, as we cant beat you at football :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:01 pm

ninianblue wrote: :lol: im 45, i was just , seeing if you wanted a challenge in bowls, as we cant beat you at football :lol:

I'd never get up off my knees! Dominoes for me now, and I ain't talking about pizzas!

Sat May 21, 2011 10:07 pm

DWQPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote: :lol: im 45, i was just , seeing if you wanted a challenge in bowls, as we cant beat you at football :lol:

I'd never get up off my knees! Dominoes for me now, and I ain't talking about pizzas!

you need to move to wales, get some clean air in your lungs, you spent to much time in that smoke down there :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 pm

ocky wrote:You still got 4 n half hours. It ends 2am (6pm US west coast time). ;)

nah theres a new date the morons came up with...october 21st this year :roll: :roll: was supposed to be the end of the world in 1999, 2000,2001,2003,2005,2008,2010,this year and now next year!! well hell isnt that bad is it!!! well mind you watching cardiff..yea hells bad :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 pm

ninianblue wrote:
DWQPR wrote:

you need to move to wales, get some clean air in your lungs, you spent to much time in that smoke down there :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Where do you suggest, Port Talbot? :o

Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I'd never get up off my knees! Dominoes for me now, and I ain't talking about pizzas![/quote]
you need to move to wales, get some clean air in your lungs, you spent to much time in that smoke down there :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Where do you suggest, Port Talbot? :o[/quote]
:lol: your a glory hunter, you know port talbot is closer to sw--sea, you want a wembley ticket, youve never been to wembley have you :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:Where do you suggest, Port Talbot? :o

:lol: your a glory hunter, you know port talbot is closer to sw--sea, you want a wembley ticket, youve never been to wembley have you :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

If truth be known I was born within three miles of the old twin towers! By the wy I thought that being a Welsh glory-hunter was to support Newport County! :twisted:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:47 pm

DWQPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:Where do you suggest, Port Talbot? :o

:lol: your a glory hunter, you know port talbot is closer to sw--sea, you want a wembley ticket, youve never been to wembley have you :lol: :ayatollah:

If truth be known I was born within three miles of the old twin towers! By the wy I thought that being a Welsh glory-hunter was to support Newport County! :twisted:[/quote]
so your a taffy, and newput, are so yesterday, get along with the times, bangor are our team, champions league and all that, something your team can only dream of, if they get past the qualification rounds :lol: :lol: