THE CANTON STAND SINGING SECTION ?

Sat May 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Still going ahead ? :ayatollah:

Re: THE CANTON STAND SINGING SECTION ?

Sat May 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Already miles ahead :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Put it this way , loads will have moved across to the Canton from the Ninian because we were told that this would be our new Singing and Standing Section so as far as I am concerned they better not change it now! It will be interesting to see if they impose the No Standing in the Ninian as we were led to believe that was going to be the case. Personally I think the Canton will be absolutely rocking next season! :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:15 pm

TERRYB wrote:Put it this way , loads will have moved across to the Canton from the Ninian because we were told that this would be our new Singing and Standing Section so as far as I am concerned they better not change it now! It will be interesting to see if they impose the No Standing in the Ninian as we were led to believe that was going to be the case. Personally I think the Canton will be absolutely rocking next season! :ayatollah:

we hope :)

:ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 11:39 am

I hope its going ahead I bought my season ticket in the singing section :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Just say though if Sam came back then would the club be lenient towards the Ninian standing as Sam would like to bring the passion and atmosphere back to the ground?

Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

sincerely hope so cos thats where iv got my season tick for and am banking on being able to let rip :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

kent blue wrote:sincerely hope so cos thats where iv got my season tick for and am banking on being able to let rip :ayatollah:

At least we know there's 2 of us in there !! c'mon own up any other posters ? cant wait to go barmy army :ayatollah: