Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dai Hunt next manager

Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

We need somebody to unite the club by showing true passion and love of Cardiff City football Club who better than Dai Hunt for the following reasons.

1) he knows all the players personally past and present! This could be handy in the transfer market getting back players like Ramsey, ledley, Mc anuff, Routledge, Collins, jerome, Johnson, etc.

2) As he keeps telling the players he as been in football since 1971 so plenty of experience

3) He can always be seen at the home matches having a one to one with every player as they arrive at the ground

4) He is very astute tactician; he was over heard at the presentation night telling Mc phail and Quinn that they gave tarabt to much space and he was closer to him than them two and he was sat in the stand, also he pinpointed Bywater weakness and said to him "you know your weakness? Your not a shot stopper" well spotted Dai none of us noticed that :-)

5) When there is a full house and the noise levels are deafening Dai can still be heard all over the ground barking orders from the sideline.

6) He loves Cardiff City and would be a mancini type figure on the sideline with his blue and white scarf

7) he will not tolerate a drinking regime and I'm sure he would have them all drinking Lucozade which he carries around in his bag. he even smuggled a couple of bottles into the players presentation night

8) Finally he always gives the players a fair assessment on the way back to their car; "Naylor you were crap again today" "Bothroyd you want to stay on your feet more" are just some of the assessments I've heard Dai bark out

What do you all think? oh and he's cheap as well

Re: Dai Hunt next manager

Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Nice one Vince!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:04 pm

vince.alm wrote:We need somebody to unite the club by showing true passion and love of Cardiff City football Club who better than Dai Hunt for the following reasons.

1) he knows all the players personally past and present! This could be handy in the transfer market getting back players like Ramsey, ledley, Mc anuff, Routledge, Collins, jerome, Johnson, etc.

2) As he keeps telling the players he as been in football since 1971 so plenty of experience

3) He can always be seen at the home matches having a one to one with every player as they arrive at the ground

4) He is very astute tactician; he was over heard at the presentation night telling Mc phail and Quinn that they gave tarabt to much space and he was closer to him than them two and he was sat in the stand, also he pinpointed Bywater weakness and said to him "you know your weakness? Your not a shot stopper" well spotted Dai none of us noticed that :-)

5) When there is a full house and the noise levels are deafening Dai can still be heard all over the ground barking orders from the sideline.

6) He loves Cardiff City and would be a mancini type figure on the sideline with his blue and white scarf

7) he will not tolerate a drinking regime and I'm sure he would have them all drinking Lucozade which he carries around in his bag. he even smuggled a couple of bottles into the players presentation night

8) Finally he always gives the players a fair assessment on the way back to their car; "Naylor you were crap again today" "Bothroyd you want to stay on your feet more" are just some of the assessments I've heard Dai bark out

brill!!!!!!!!! DAI HUNTS BARMY ARMY :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:07 pm

i think this is the best shout yet.

And you forgot. If the fans started to get on the players back. He would drowned out the noise by himself. :P :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

f*****g idiot,clueless brain dead,retarded moron!!

Sat May 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Too damn right. The messiah has always been amongst us. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:18 pm

vince.alm wrote:We need somebody to unite the club by showing true passion and love of Cardiff City football Club who better than Dai Hunt for the following reasons.

Cheers Vince, first thing related to footy thats made me smile for a week :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Dai coud't do any worse than DJ :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:23 pm

i agree everyone on this board harps on about passion and all that bullshit well who else has more than this man not many of us i know call him what you want but he bleeds city for sure although hes a fricking nutter :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:25 pm

redcamp legend wrote:f*****g idiot,clueless brain dead,retarded moron!!

What about Dai Hunt Chief ? Keep to the script :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:33 pm

vince
i thought it was well known that dai hunt was jones caddie and thats were the manager gets his tactical acumen from :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 pm

blue nile wrote:Dai coud't do any worse than DJ :lol:

well that's certianly true - :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

8) Finally he always gives the players a fair assessment on the way back to their car; "Naylor you were crap again today"

Obviously you missed the most important rule, ......the player that performs the worst on the weekend gets dai to sleep over their house for the following week :shock:

"Bothroyd you want to stay on your feet more" are just some of the assessments I've heard Dai bark out

Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I've seen his man management skills at close range, bull in a china shop comes to mind! :lol: He is passionate and committed though so already an improvement from Jonesy.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:48 pm

aslong as he doesnt do his team talk after hes had a cheese sandwich i dont think anyone will have an issue :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:39 am

i AM SITTING ON THE FENCE WITH THIS ONE

but it could be worth a good shout(pun not intended)

in fact more supporters want their photo taken with him than any of the squad :D :D

Sun May 22, 2011 10:51 am

Dai = PASHUN :ayatollah: