Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What i want for next season

Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Passion
I want some passion someone who is going to give a connection between the Players and Supporters. We have had for nearly six years a them and us. When the team won they won for themselves. When they lost we was berated. I would love a Manager who we can connect with. Billy Davies fought his way through hordes of Jacks to go to his supporters.

Atmosphere
What a difference when the Stewards were told to get off our backs , Let supporters become supporters!! I don't blame the Stewards they are only enforcing orders from the top who is trying to bring a Rugby mentality to a football match. Gethin we dont want to be like Rugby supporters not now not ever. You will not win on this one not now not ever. I want an Atmosphere that we can be proud of. The Canton and Grange needs to be swapped around even if the price of tickets has to go up in that area because of Police presence in the Grange end. Then the Family stand can be in peace in the Canton.

Discipline
The players antics are totally not acceptable, Heavy drinking Gambling that is out of control, Staying out on Match day, And rudeness and arrogance. They are highly paid Athletes and they should behave like one. I know amateur sportsmen with more discipline than that lot. Next season that has to change.

Committed Players
Players that want to play for our Club, players that want to play for the supporters there Manager and themselves as a team.

A new Manager
A Manager with Passion that does not run down the supporters. And who has a connection with them. A young ambitious manager that wants success not a nearly man.

Re: What i want for next season

Sat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Passion
I want some passion someone who is going to give a connection between the Players and Supporters. We have had for nearly six years a them and us. When the team won they won for themselves. When they lost we was berated. I would love a Manager who we can connect with. Billy Davies fought his way through hordes of Jacks to go to his supporters.

Atmosphere
What a difference when the Stewards were told to get off our backs , Let supporters become supporters!! I don't blame the Stewards they are only enforcing orders from the top who is trying to bring a Rugby mentality to a football match. Gethin we dont want to be like Rugby supporters not now not ever. You will not win on this one not now not ever. I want an Atmosphere that we can be proud of. The Canton and Grange needs to be swapped around even if the price of tickets has to go up in that area because of Police presence in the Grange end. Then the Family stand can be in peace in the Canton.

Discipline
The players antics are totally not acceptable, Heavy drinking Gambling that is out of control, Staying out on Match day, And rudeness and arrogance. They are highly paid Athletes and they should behave like one. I know amateur sportsmen with more discipline than that lot. Next season that has to change.

Committed Players
Players that want to play for our Club, players that want to play for the supporters there Manager and themselves as a team.

A new Manager
A Manager with Passion that does not run down the supporters. And who has a connection with them. A young ambitious manager that wants success not a nearly man.

christ you needy b*stard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Atmosphere

Discipline

Committed Players

A new Manager

Agree with that Nukes, if we had that for next season we would be a real force :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Atmosphere

Discipline

Committed Players

A new Manager

SPOT ON FELLA :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

i want a new ambitious manager, and a team that want to win, is that to much to ask for?

Sat May 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Atmosphere

Discipline

Committed Players

A new Manager

totally agree 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 pm

and all i want is a ford KA

Sat May 21, 2011 7:47 pm

All i've ever asked from my team is that they give everything they have, 100%, and nothing less.

If you can see they've given it their all, there's nothing more you can ask of them.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 pm

dropebluebird wrote:and all i want is a ford KA

You should at least go for a Mondeo Chief :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
dropebluebird wrote:and all i want is a ford KA

You should at least go for a Mondeo Chief :lol:

:lol: :lol: , nuclearblue, your funny when you want to be :lol: :lol: