Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AGREE WITH THIS GUY

Sat May 21, 2011 2:53 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13484962.stm

No club loyalty!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I AGREE WITH THIS GUY

Sat May 21, 2011 2:56 pm

think we need a change of manager though seems a pattern every year at the end of the season.

Sat May 21, 2011 2:58 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:think we need a change of manager though seems a pattern every year at the end of the season.

yea but the players are part of the blame aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:think we need a change of manager though seems a pattern every year at the end of the season.

yea but the players are part of the blame aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree mate really disrespectful what they did before the middlesborough game , what a time to go out partying ffs. get terry yorath here :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm

The players have felt our wrath and they are 100% to blame for there antics. Dave Jones is guilty of failing to punish his players when they first done it, So Jones has to take his share of the blame after failing to stamp it out at source. In fact he encouraged bad behaviour so Yorath isn't completely bang up with what was going on. A 100% fault with management and players .

Sat May 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The players have felt our wrath and they are 100% to blame for there antics. Dave Jones is guilty of failing to punish his players when they first done it, So Jones has to take his share of the blame after failing to stamp it out at source. In fact he encouraged bad behaviour so Yorath isn't completely bang up with what was going on. A 100% fault with management and players .

fair point constable :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Why do people who don't watch us regularly poke their nose in? It's clear yorath is a Cardiff fan but he watches Leeds far more and only those who go to the majority of games can understand how jones tactics, selectionand motivation have failed us this year! I was sickened when all the championship pundits such as claridge had a pop at us for wanting jones sacked! We know what's going on at our club more than they do! Chopra right wing? Drinkwater left wing? The shit signings! The inability to mould a team or know his first 11!!!! It's been pathetic, he has to go and so should all those players who went out on the piss! He's had his chance and he blew it! Time for a new start!

Sat May 21, 2011 3:48 pm

i miss drinkwater...thought he was a great signing

Sat May 21, 2011 6:30 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i agree mate really disrespectful what they did before the middlesborough game , what a time to go out partying ffs. get terry yorath here :lol: :ayatollah:

Terry Yorath?? Been HERE and done that....

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Still gets to me a section of Yoraths book when he says in the real dark days following his Sons death that he used to sleep on his Sons grave. For that my heart sank for him and think any dark days i have can not be as bad as that. So i will never slate the guy never.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Still gets to me a section of Yoraths book when he says in the real dark days following his Sons death that he used to sleep on his Sons grave. For that my heart sank for him and think any dark days i have can not be as bad as that. So i will never slate the guy never.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:27 pm

hang on 5 players? i thought there was 3, chopra, bothroyd, jls,? so whos the other f*cking 2?

Sat May 21, 2011 10:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:hang on 5 players? i thought there was 3, chopra, bothroyd, jls,? so whos the other f*cking 2?

i think it was Parkin (may aswell he got f**k all games) and possibly marshall

Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:hang on 5 players? i thought there was 3, chopra, bothroyd, jls,? so whos the other f*cking 2?

Bywater.

Thought there was only 4 myself.