Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff's over confidence

Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Your all saying that us Jacks are being over confident about the final,but it pales into insignificance what i was told earlier.

A load of Cardiffians went and put 400 pound deposits on coaches for the Wembley finals :lol: And when Reading beat you you was refused your deposits back :lol: And to really rub salt into the wounds,the same coaches were given to Swansea fans at a knockdown rate 8-) 8-) 8-)

Now that's over confidence :D

Re: Cardiff's over confidence

Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

blackswan wrote:Your all saying that us Jacks are being over confident about the final,but it pales into insignificance what i was told earlier.

A load of Cardiffians went and put 400 pound deposits on coaches for the Wembley finals :lol: And when Reading beat you you was refused your deposits back :lol: And to really rub salt into the wounds,the same coaches were given to Swansea fans at a knockdown rate 8-) 8-) 8-)

Did they book hotels as well?

Sat May 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
blackswan wrote:Your all saying that us Jacks are being over confident about the final,but it pales into insignificance what i was told earlier.

I was told yes,but thought that was ridiculous :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:17 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I was told yes,but thought that was ridiculous :lol:

And who pray tell told you that?

Which "Cardiffians" - those behind the numerous travel groups associated with the club, where this rumour can be easily confirmed / denied?

It would be nice to have some proof behind your claim...

Sat May 21, 2011 2:36 pm

:roll:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

if they didnt book the coaches we would of got to the final :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

just covering all the bases i expext if we would have won can you imagine trying to get a coach out of south wales ;) good luck to you but remember you havent won nothing yet :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Actually speaking to Ugo from the Swansea Travel club, he is paying £200 more per coach than what i was offered prior to the reading Game!

Sat May 21, 2011 3:53 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:just covering all the bases i expext if we would have won can you imagine trying to get a coach out of south wales ;) good luck to you but remember you havent won nothing yet :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nobody paid deposits; Swansea were lucky we didn't make it through New adventure travel had secured 55 coaches for us in the region, I know creigau were hanging on before committing to swansea, and all the regular companies who the boys use, chapmans, globe etc all held coaches without deposit until after the reading game.

Edwards who do the coaches for the Swansea travel club had only managed 17 before we lost to reading as i said it would have been interesting. Swansea have had 30 the coaches the supporters club had on hold.

Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

hahaha, shut up, is this your way of having a go at us, for you booking your coaches to anfield, when you got beat by, waterlooville, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I can't even believe you're arguing with this muppet!

Sat May 21, 2011 4:25 pm

vince.alm wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:just covering all the bases i expext if we would have won can you imagine trying to get a coach out of south wales ;) good luck to you but remember you havent won nothing yet :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nobody paid deposits; Swansea were lucky we didn't make it through New adventure travel had secured 55 coaches for us in the region, I know creigau were hanging on before committing to swansea, and all the regular companies who the boys use, chapmans, globe etc all held coaches without deposit until after the reading game.

Edwards who do the coaches for the Swansea travel club had only managed 17 before we lost to reading as i said it would have been interesting. Swansea have had 30 the coaches the supporters club had on hold.

So what you are say ing Vince is that this Blackswan is full of bullshit.

Sat May 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I have it on good authority that with all the swansea coach companies now fully booked the swans fans are having to turn to cardiff companies who are quoting£2500 forthe return trip. Afull £1500 over the going rate. Well done all these companies keep up the good work

Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 pm

oh shouldnt be aloud :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:34 pm

keep fishing

Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 am

:lol: I regularly use the Championship Banter page on facebook and about 2 days before the reading game I got 'bantering' with a few Cardiff fans who had booked a few rooms in a Travelodge, their train tickets together etc :roll:

I sent them a message offering to take them off their hands for 10% of the price :D with no reply :cry:

Sun May 22, 2011 4:05 am

vince.alm wrote:

Actually speaking to Ugo from the Swansea Travel club, he is paying £200 more per coach than what i was offered prior to the reading Game!

bless em Vince, they are new to this wembley lark ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 am

No doubt some of your gypsy fans have also booked coaches to the opening game of the season at old trafford. I hope the driver will take a detour and drop you lot off for your game at huddersfield. Come on the royals.

Sun May 22, 2011 7:37 am

Thing is we would have needed a lot more coaches than you lot to take our army of fans. You guys will need quarter of the coaches and thus you will find it easier.

Good planning by our travel guys if you ask me.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 am

vince.alm wrote:

That is one of the best 'sit down' posts I've seen. You tell him big man! :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 pm

vince.alm wrote:

Edwards rang my brothers coach company in Merthyr, the night they beat Forest, asking him if they could have however many coaches he had spare....... he laughed at them :lol: (he'd rather be skint than take those dicks)

Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Clutching on to straws now guys :lol: I know you don't win much
Zabier wrote:
vince.alm wrote:

That is one of the best 'sit down' posts I've seen. You tell him big man! :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Zabier wrote:
vince.alm wrote:

he can tell me what he wants.I know for a fact that you lot booked coaches and accomodation for Wembley before you got there. :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:07 pm

[/quote]

That is one of the best 'sit down' posts I've seen. You tell him big man! :ayatollah:[/quote]
he can tell me what he wants.I know for a fact that you lot booked coaches and accomodation for Wembley before you got there. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: And me like I said before, A good few boasting about the prices they paid etc for Travelodge and Train, and thats why you don't get cocky before a match.. I expect to lose at Wembley, Im proud to have got there and if we win I will appreciate it so much more.