Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Question In Regard Of The Malaysians

Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Apart from the very admirable investment that clearly saved City from going out of business. What advances have been achieved under their tenure and where has the football team Club improved ?

It's an interesting thought that should raise interesting point and opinion ?

The teams gone backwards as we are aware . No changes in essence at CCS. Apart from the greatly received financial investment has in your opinion there been any advantages or progress since their arrival , if so would you like to detail your thoughts?

Re: A Question In Regard Of The Malaysians

Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

You can't realy judge the Malasyans on how the players perform in my opinion :)

I suppose we'll see how well they handle things to do with the playing team over the coming months they need to make a decision and we'll soon know if it's the correct one :ayatollah:

I do think it's too early to criticise them as in all honesty they haven't done much wrong
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

SamCCFC wrote:You can't realy judge the Malasyans on how the players perform in my opinion :)

I suppose we'll see how well they handle things to do with the playing team over the coming months they need to make a decision and we'll soon know if it's the correct one :ayatollah:

I do think it's too early to criticise them as in all honesty they haven't done much wrong
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm not sure they know how to make choices when it comes to football , they also don't have a football board with them who know little either. They solely relied on listening to Jones this season.

You state , don't criticise . I'm not aware anyone has. What is also clear is no one has come forward regards the Malaysians in relation to my posting , probably because there is no answer because apart from their investments & loans there is no benefit to them in regard what the Club do. That is the art of football.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:43 am

Is nobody coming forward in relation to this question?

Can we presume from the lack of response that no poster has a reply or further than agree that the Malaysians apart from their funding have no added benefit .

Sun May 22, 2011 8:50 am

Apart from their very welcome investment, they seem to have improved the day to day running of the club, but on the pitch the buck stops with the manager, let's see what happens next season, possibly then wiil be a better time to judge them.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:03 am

nobber wrote:Apart from their very welcome investment, they seem to have improved the day to day running of the club, but on the pitch the buck stops with the manager, let's see what happens next season, possibly then wiil be a better time to judge them.

Where are those improvements in the day to day running exactly ? Could you detail those please. I haven't seen any personally but others may well have of course.

Next season , yes I don't think they can keep pulling the arm of the one armed bandit in hope of hitting the jackpot and will now have to attempt promotion based on football and not just spending power. Do they have the structure in place currently ? I don't think so.