Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I NEED SOME INFO ON NICE!!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Fishing spot's! :D

Now the footballs over,i would like some information on some nice fishing places,i live in Penarth but i only want to course fish. Anyone on this forum know of any good lakes and rivers where its safe to park your car and have a good day's fishing and not a million miles away??? ;)

be grateful it you can help!!! :ayatollah:

Re: I NEED SOME INFO ON NICE!!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 1:43 pm

theres loads of perch in the marina young man

Sat May 21, 2011 1:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:theres loads of perch in the marina young man

Baz there are no fishing signs up all over the marina or i could just fish out of my front door! Im gutted!!!! :(

Sat May 21, 2011 2:02 pm

sam salim wrote:

Baz there are no fishing signs up all over the marina or i could just fish out of my front door! Im gutted!!!! :(

Well if there No fishing sign up there, I guess you can fish there ten ? :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Just before the boatyard off the porthway!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Well if there No fishing sign up there, I guess you can fish there ten ? :lol:

1-0 to the Boy'o ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:58 pm

no fishing..........................means there is loads of fish in there, chuck a nice juicy lob worm in the drink and ''bobs your auntie'' :D

Sat May 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Rhoose point Sam. Check it out.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:34 pm

sam salim wrote:Fishing spot's! :D

Now the footballs over,i would like some information on some nice fishing places,i live in Penarth but i only want to course fish. Anyone on this forum know of any good lakes and rivers where its safe to park your car and have a good day's fishing and not a million miles away??? ;)

be grateful it you can help!!! :ayatollah:

warrenmill,just past peterstone super ely,carp fishing on day ticket,go to garry evans in whitchurch road,ask for richard and say kevin brown sent you,he will help,good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:02 pm

all this river and pond fishing is shit, get your sea tackle out and get down the beach, sea fishing is far superior to fishing those stocked lakes :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am

Dyffryn Springs - just off the A48. Loads of parking, plenty of lakes and a decent cabin with toilets, refreshments etc. Its never crowded either.

Make sure you hit the bottom lake, thats where the monsters are :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:20 am

ccfclover wrote:Dyffryn Springs - just off the A48. Loads of parking, plenty of lakes and a decent cabin with toilets, refreshments etc. Its never crowded either.

Make sure you hit the bottom lake, thats where the monsters are :ayatollah:
thats the one in newport innit :D

Sun May 22, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks for the info lads :) i will have a drive over to check these places out! Cheers! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: