Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If sam came back would it..

Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

clear most of our debt?

please can someone clear it up for me :ayatollah:

Re: If sam came back would it..

Sat May 21, 2011 5:53 pm

BlueBalls 17 wrote:clear most of our debt?

From what Annis wrote the other day, the Langston debt most definately. There would still be monies owed to PMG, Borley(i think) and that Ray Ranson fella.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
BlueBalls 17 wrote:clear most of our debt?

From what Annis wrote the other day, the Langston debt most definately. There would still be monies owed to PMG, Borley(i think) and that Ray Ranson fella.

And not forgetting of course a shedload to the Malaysians for have subsidised your season with loans secured against your club ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 6:26 pm

no thats where you are wrong its 50 50 partnership with the malaysians thats the deal :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:27 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:no thats where you are wrong its 50 50 partnership with the malaysians thats the deal :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

50 each of what?

Sat May 21, 2011 6:55 pm

well apparantly [who knows] sam would like to own half the club and therefore use the debt for the half stake ,but at this moment its just paper talk :?:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:02 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:well apparantly [who knows] sam would like to own half the club and therefore use the debt for the half stake ,but at this moment its just paper talk :?:

So I read. Of course, what no one seems to have pointed out is how can the Malaysians agree to that when they only own about 40% ( I think that's right) of the club themselves.