Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" PLAYERS NEEDED FOR VALE LEAGUE TEAM SIGN UP "

Sat May 21, 2011 10:07 am

" Cowbridge Town U13 " next season are one of the top teams in the Vale of Glamorgan league, are currently recruiting for 4 new players next season to join their squad for next seasons title challenge .

Training is on Thursday evenings with a fully qualified ex Cardiff City Uefa B licensed coach and train and play on the highest facilities available including a brand new 3G astro pitch only one of a few in Wales. Players can be either year 7 or year 8 at the start of next terms School year .

Cowbridge Town is a great opportunity for those players of this age group who wish to play with very good quality players and play football at a good standard week in week out .

The team also play in several competitions organised by Premiership and Championship Clubs and are often watched by invited scouts from all over to both matches and training sessions .

If interested please contact geoffhighfield@mail.com

Re: " PLAYERS NEEDED FOR VALE LEAGUE TEAM SIGN UP "

Sun May 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Do they have close contact with our clubs youth development centres. ;)

Sun May 22, 2011 6:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Do they have close contact with our clubs youth development centres. ;)

Gwyn
I Dont know, I just was asked if I would make this a Sticky in an email.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Might be in luck Annis, know a kid who isn't happy at the club he's playing for and wants a change i think, i shall keep you posted as to what he reckons. He's quite the player as well, got into the FAW development team 2 seasons in a row so shall let him know about it

Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Richie wrote:Might be in luck Annis, know a kid who isn't happy at the club he's playing for and wants a change i think, i shall keep you posted as to what he reckons. He's quite the player as well, got into the FAW development team 2 seasons in a row so shall let him know about it

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: