Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Monday morning

Sat May 21, 2011 9:41 am

and all will be revealed. This is the lastest I have heard and no it is not a reliable source but it is feasible.

Dave Jones will leave Cardiff on monday after thrashing out a financial package with the club. This is turn will allow Craig Bellamy to become player/manager.

Re: Monday morning

Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This is turn will allow Craig Bellamy to become player/manager.

I thought we were looking to make him a player coach and appoint a seperate manager?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 am

Cardiff Crazy wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is turn will allow Craig Bellamy to become player/manager.

I thought we were looking to make him a player coach and appoint a seperate manager?

So did I but lets be honest this is quite a feasible rumour. Of course rumour being the operative word here.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:59 am

More feasible than some story's we here.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:and all will be revealed. This is the lastest I have heard and no it is not a reliable source but it is feasible.

Dave Jones will leave Cardiff on monday after thrashing out a financial package with the club. This is turn will allow Craig Bellamy to become player/manager.

cb would have to have someone with him with experience to help guide him

Sat May 21, 2011 10:06 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:cb would have to have someone with him with experience to help guide him

Jose Mourinho should be able to guide CB :lol: