Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie

Sat May 21, 2011 9:16 am

Can't believe some people wouldn't want him back... He'd be on a free..... Yes free so no money wasted like dave jones has on some donkeys plus he loves the club and will try 100% which if we had more people like him this year we would've been promoted...... If dave jones is reading this get on your bike, dont close the door on the way out because we want a replacement asap somebody with guts, passion and who cares about the club and fans..... And hopefully that new manager will have earnie in his jacket pocket!!!!! Coz I'd love to have him back!!! A real trier and that's all us fans ask for.... Is to try... Not like half the donkeys we got now :ayatollah:

Re: Earnie

Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 am

I can see why some might doubt his return but I believe it would be a quality signing.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:45 am

There's a saying in football, never go back. Koumas is a prime example. Thanks for the memories Earnie.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 am

buckleys brewery wrote:There's a saying in football, never go back. Koumas is a prime example. Thanks for the memories Earnie.

Thats rubbish. Koumas came on loan twice and was shite second time round.

Bellers loan has finished and is now a Man City player. So by your theory he shouldn't come back next season?

Sat May 21, 2011 10:02 am

Cardiff Crazy wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:There's a saying in football, never go back. Koumas is a prime example. Thanks for the memories Earnie.

Thats rubbish. Koumas came on loan twice and was shite second time round.

Bellers loan has finished and is now a Man City player. So by your theory he shouldn't come back next season?

Exactly!!!!!!! And koumas hadn't played for ages before he came back,,, earnie is still fit and wants it... He has no gambling addiction and will put in 100% every game

Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 am

earnie would be a great signing especially being free. he says he is weighing up his options...is that a call out to cardiff? maybe. he would get us plenty of goals, course he wouldn't get 30 like he did with us but you would guarantee to get 15+ when given the chance.
earnie's gunna get ya :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 am

Valleybluebird wrote:Exactly!!!!!!! And koumas hadn't played for ages before he came back,,, earnie is still fit and wants it... He has no gambling addiction and will put in 100% every game

I would take Earnie back tomorrow. He would certainly offered more from the bench that Chopra & Parkin did

Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

def like to see earnie back in a city shirt...... he will be snapped up pretty quick i think, city if interested need to act fast :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:32 am

love to see earnie back, city legend :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:20 pm

The return of Earnie would be welcomed in all quarters im sure.

How many of our former players get their goals clapped against??

Earnie did everytime. Legend

Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

We want EARNIE BACK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: