" INTERESTING ON THEIR VIEWS "

Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 am

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=99278

Re: " INTERESTING ON THEIR VIEWS "

Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 am

Good read. Only down side is the banner ot the top of the page :evil:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:47 am

Agree with most of the comment there tbh. It proves to me even more now that we should have got rid of DJ after the play off final last season. The game has moved on and he has not. This season is full proof of that.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 am

It's not rocket science is it?!? He's failed again and should lose his job.Any other club with Bellamy and Bothroyd in their ranks would have gone up and if they didn't would have sacked the manager.It's an epic failing that you didn't go up.Ok he's given you the best part of a decade,1 cup final and 1 playoff final but no silverware.Any CCFC fan that doesn't want him to go need their head's read.

As a Jack though,i hope he stays.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 am

blackswan wrote:It's not rocket science is it?!? He's failed again and should lose his job.Any other club with Bellamy and Bothroyd in their ranks would have gone up and if they didn't would have sacked the manager.It's an epic failing that you didn't go up.Ok he's given you the best part of a decade,1 cup final and 1 playoff final but no silverware.Any CCFC fan that doesn't want him to go need their head's read.

As a Jack though,i hope he stays.

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH A JACK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: EXCEPT of COURSE WITH YOUR STUPID LAST LINE, YOU CAN HAVE HIM.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 am

Key terms in those posts are 'run out of ideas' and 'lack of respect from senior players'.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 am

He's lost the fans, there's no way back so y doesn't he just go so we can all move on as a club.. I'm getting stressed now, I feel like driving down there and removing him by the scruff of his neck myself...

Sat May 21, 2011 10:02 am

The observation on the effect of wage differentials and how that can undermine building team spirit is noteworthy.

You have to respect Swansea for the way their club is run, most notably the inclusion of fan representatives on their board and with c.20% of the shares. This is why they are a more united and tightly run club. Perhaps we can take these lessons on board - one day!

Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

Hmmm, the first poster got it completely wrong:

The saying is: "I only eats Clarkes's pies, I does...."

Defo NOT a Cardiff lad, so must be a Jack on the wind up!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 pm

This guy has hit the nail right on the head for me
Quote from planet swamp

I think Dave Jones has hit his limit with cardiff. I don't think he has the man management skills to develop a close knit squad and it must be a nightmare to work with such an array of players whose wages are at both ends of the spectrum. Not entirely his fault but he should know better than to mix things up too much and divide the dressing room.
You can see on the pitch that cardiff don't play as a team, more like individuals and that is not going to get results consistantly. I think you need to build your squad around your contract based players and not rely on loan signings. One or two is fine but when you're able to field more loan signings than cardiff players then that's not good.
Dave Jones will inevitably go before next season so an ideal replacement would be Dimatteo. If you could attract him then Poyet is a fast improving manager but he'd need a couple of seasons to develop a decent squad who can play football. Cardiff's football is by no means attractive to watch, quite boring at times if I'm being honest and against Reading it looked like you could have been a League 1 team giving Reading a good game for a while and then losing the plot.

The best thing for cardiff is a change of manager and staff

Sat May 21, 2011 1:12 pm

ccfc95 wrote:This guy has hit the nail right on the head for me
Quote from planet swamp

I think Dave Jones has hit his limit with cardiff. I don't think he has the man management skills to develop a close knit squad and it must be a nightmare to work with such an array of players whose wages are at both ends of the spectrum. Not entirely his fault but he should know better than to mix things up too much and divide the dressing room.
You can see on the pitch that cardiff don't play as a team, more like individuals and that is not going to get results consistantly. I think you need to build your squad around your contract based players and not rely on loan signings. One or two is fine but when you're able to field more loan signings than cardiff players then that's not good.
Dave Jones will inevitably go before next season so an ideal replacement would be Dimatteo. If you could attract him then Poyet is a fast improving manager but he'd need a couple of seasons to develop a decent squad who can play football. Cardiff's football is by no means attractive to watch, quite boring at times if I'm being honest and against Reading it looked like you could have been a League 1 team giving Reading a good game for a while and then losing the plot.

The best thing for cardiff is a change of manager and staff

If that was written by a Swansea fan then I am suitably impressed by the way he/she managed to give an honest, unbiased opinion that is equally neutral and sound. It's good to get an outside view that isn't tainted by the feelings we have due to our recent capitulation. A Cardiff fan like myself probably struggles to see through the hurt and anger. Top marks and kudos. :)