Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAVE WE ANY.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:56 am

Academy players ready for first team football as ive not heard of anyone.

Re: HAVE WE ANY.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:59 am

birchblue wrote:Academy players ready for first team football as ive not heard of anyone.

NO Thanks to DJ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 am

Also can anyone tell me the last time we had a home grown GK playing for the first team :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:19 am

Nope!!

A good friend of mine is a scout for a football league club. he scouts this area and he watches every Cardiff acadamy match plus newport,swansea, bristol city and rovers, and bath city acadamy matches when he can.....

he says out of them the cardiff acadamy is the poorest run, and sadly the staff are the least helpful!!

he says the best run is the swansea acadamy and the talent they have there far and away outshines every other club in the area!

Sat May 21, 2011 8:22 am

milly44 wrote:Nope!!

A good friend of mine is a scout for a football league club. he scouts this area and he watches every Cardiff acadamy match plus newport,swansea, bristol city and rovers, and bath city acadamy matches when he can.....

he says out of them the cardiff acadamy is the poorest run, and sadly the staff are the least helpful!!

he says the best run is the swansea acadamy and the talent they have there far and away outshines every other club in the area!

Thought so. :evil: :evil: :evil: