Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam and Dennis wise

Sat May 21, 2011 7:50 am

Could be a good partnership Sam has always admired wise!

Sam hammam revealed his admiration of Dennis Wise's achievements as Millwall chief in April 2004 on the eveĀ of the Bluebirds's clash with the Lions at the Den.Wise has just taken the unfashionable London club to the FA Cup final and they were also chasing a play-off spot in what is now the Championship.

'Dennis is not the wild man people think he is. He can lose his rag, but only on the spur of the moment,' said Hammam at the time.

'Away from the pitch he is very studiousĀ about the game. He is level-headed and his preparations are meticulous.

'I am not surprised he is doing so well as a manager. I always thought he would make it in management. I am delighted for Dennis because he is very special and dear to me.

'Dennis' character is suited to management. He has the basic qualities you need - intelligence and leadership.

'He has also worked for a number of very good managers during his career.

'Also, he has a good football brain on him. Even as a young man, when he came to me at Wimbledon as an 18-year-old, he was quite perceptive.

'There were many players at Wimbledon with me who had the potential to become managers and Dennis was one of them.'

Re: Sam and Dennis wise

Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 am

Sam Loved Dennis Wise and He still does.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:01 am

I don't think that Dennis Wise would be a popular appointment at CCS at all though. Do you ?

Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 am

alfie sherwood wrote:I don't think that Dennis Wise would be a popular appointment at CCS at all though. Do you ?

On this I Really dont know.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 am

alfie sherwood wrote:I don't think that Dennis Wise would be a popular appointment at CCS at all though. Do you ?

I'm not sure. How will belars and wise get on?

It's got to be better than David jones though!

Sat May 21, 2011 8:39 am

no chance i would be pissed off if this happened ....wise is shit end of !!!!.....but cos hes sams friend he,d proably get the job

Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

annis if sam does get back on board ...tell him we DONT want wise !

Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

Surely theres better managers out there. I wouldn't be happy with him as manager.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 am

never want to see that clown near our club denis wise ,your aving a laugh :shock:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

Don't want either of them anywhere near our club thank you.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:29 am

Hate Dennis Wise, f*cking hate it if he became manager.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Dennis Wise clearly has little dog syndrome

Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Thats the biggest problem having sam back we will end up with a useless manager, he will pick one of his pals and i dont think that will work, do we really want sam in the dug out calling the shots, i dont want that leave the new manager manage

Sat May 21, 2011 3:50 pm

your all slagging him off but who knows ill bet you all laughed at brendon rodgers ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:51 pm

pleaseeeee not Dennis Wise

Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm

If that prick comes here I want my season ticket money back !