Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Quinn...

Sat May 21, 2011 1:40 am

I spotted Paul Quinn with 2 birds (dont know if he's got a bird) and a pint down Wetherspoons in Barry last night... But its the end of the season, surely he's allowed a tipple? I'm just saying because there are people saying they spotted players out AFTER the reading game, Which IMO is fine because the season is over...

Re: Paul Quinn...

Sat May 21, 2011 2:07 am

Now is his time to go drinking, he never let us down, enjoy your time off but come
Back hungry.

Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 am

Quinn epitomises the kind of player We do want at this club. i'd make him captain. Solid.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:55 am

quinny is always out in barry...you can ind him playing bingo down the acrop on a sunday and he' always goes up the tinny as well......loves a good old booze that guy..

Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 am

He played well towards the end of the season

Well done quinny & have a pint for me :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 am

He is always in the bookies loses thousands at a time, he is living down the island

Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 am

yeah in the new houses, my lives few doors down to him....him and Tawio were down eze 2 at some point last year...also chops has been spotted going to into his house on the ood cocassion as well..

played well, certainly improved over the 2nd half of the season......

Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am

clemoza wrote:I spotted Paul Quinn with 2 birds (dont know if he's got a bird) and a pint down Wetherspoons in Barry last night... But its the end of the season, surely he's allowed a tipple? I'm just saying because there are people saying they spotted players out AFTER the reading game, Which IMO is fine because the season is over...

You're right....defo was AFTER the game, mate!! :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

So what if Paul Quinn hires two prostitutes? :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

I would like to see Quinn here next season. I thought he played well once he established himself at right back. I feel we can build with our back four of Keinan, Hudson, McNaughton and Quinn. Add Gerrard to that and could do well.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:18 am

He's not the best player but he's far from the worst. I said it like this to my mate 'I can see Quinn not looking out of place in a promotion winning side'. On that basis, he should stay, along with his work ethic. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 pm

he deserves a drink and a woman or two :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
clemoza wrote:I spotted Paul Quinn with 2 birds (dont know if he's got a bird) and a pint down Wetherspoons in Barry last night... But its the end of the season, surely he's allowed a tipple? I'm just saying because there are people saying they spotted players out AFTER the reading game, Which IMO is fine because the season is over...

You're right....defo was AFTER the game, mate!! :lol:

I didnt want him to be confused with them jokers pissing it up PRIOR to the Reading game :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Now is his time to go drinking, he never let us down, enjoy your time off but come
Back hungry.

Hope he doesn't come back as hungry as Parkin and Chops though! ;) :) :ayatollah: