Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New To The Forum

Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi

I am new to this forum and I normaly read this forum alot to keep up with the lastest news on Cardiff :ayatollah:

I was wondering what everyones views were on Dave Jone's apparent departure from CCFC i personaly think DJ has done a fairly ok job since becoming boss but i do feel that he has taken us as far as he possibly can and that it is now time to have a new young fella in charge , someone who can change everyones overall view on City as a one dimentional team. I feel that Di Mataio (probably not spelt correctly) would be perfect for the job i admire the way he took West Brom up playing fee flowing football and i think he would fit perfectly into the Cardiff City mold!!! :ayatollah:

Anyway thanks for the City updates any feedback would be much apreichated!!!

Bluebirds!! Blubirds!!

:ayatollah:

Re: New To The Forum

Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome Sam, Really hope you enjoy posting, But sorry DJ has to go now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:00 am

I agree, i think at first he was a great asset and drive for Cardiff... but his time has come to move on. i really dont think he can do much more for us. although i do sympathize with him, as he cant take all the blame for us not going up this season.
:ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks for the welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i do feel that DJ's time is up and i hope that someone with passion for our club and our fans will come in :)

I would gladdly swap our current crop for less talented players aslong as they show care and comitment :ayatollah:

I hope that we see Earnie (rumours) and maybe Sam Hammam (Even more rumours) :o back at our club we need to get back to the days were people stood up and took notice of us!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: