Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Staying?

Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 pm

At the risk of being banned (!), the more time that passes, the less likely is the departure of DJ. If it doesn't happen, and it is not the foregone conclusion that some people think, then I hope we all get behind him!

Re: Staying?

Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 pm

bluebird58 wrote:At the risk of being banned (!), the more time that passes, the less likely is the departure of DJ. If it doesn't happen, and it is not the foregone conclusion that some people think, then I hope we all get behind him!

At the risk of being banned ?

Your a good constructive poster, even though we dont agree with each other :lol: :ayatollah:

Honestly DJ IS A GONNA.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I think you may well be right - but I'm still not convinced that the Maslaysians don't have a liking for DJ. I can still foresee him staying in some capacity.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:At the risk of being banned (!), the more time that passes, the less likely is the departure of DJ. If it doesn't happen, and it is not the foregone conclusion that some people think, then I hope we all get behind him!

Your a good constructive poster, even though we dont agree with each other :lol: :ayatollah:

Honestly DJ IS A GONNA.

:(

im sure youre right

i'll be 100% behind the person that takes over, no matter who it is :ayatollah:

just hope this doesnt completely backfire and we end up going in the opposite direction, cos things could be alot worse than they are right now guys

Fri May 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Honestly DJ IS A GONNA.

someone has to play Devil's Advocate! :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:41 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Honestly DJ IS A GONNA.

someone has to play Devil's Advocate! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:42 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Honestly DJ IS A GONNA.

:(

im sure youre right

i'll be 100% behind the person that takes over, no matter who it is :ayatollah:

just hope this doesnt completely backfire and we end up going in the opposite direction, cos things could be alot worse than they are right now guys

Scott, DJ Never built for the future, he gambled on today only and has now left us Naked in talent.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:48 pm

i just mean in terms of league position annis, people think its bad now, but it could be alot worse next seasom if this managerial change proves an unsuccessful gamble...

Sat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

Hate to say it, but i think it'll be a worse league position no matter who's manager, as FB said, he took a big gamble and lost. Withut some serious transfer mone, we're going to struggle. Enough withe the loans, with one or two exceptions our loan players didnt play for the shirt and just didnt care.

Annis, I think it's good that no knee jerk reaction was made, but why the delay do you think?