Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " A STRONG MESSAGE TO ALL THESE SO CALLED FANS "

Sat May 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Well said Annis, there have been some knobs on here lately.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Zabier wrote:The majority of decent posters overwhelm the petty immature ones so that's what makes this board so good. I do also love the diversity. We have the likes of Tony Blue Williams, ScottCCFC, Nerd etc all who possess different views but I always take the time to read their thoughts because whether you agree with them or not they're worth reading and enjoyable posts. :ayatollah:

Whilst I agree with your post in general mate, I think lumping Scott in with Nerd and Tony is unfair on them. I love hearing peoples different opinions, but mutual respect and fairness must be upheld. They've never resorted to name calling or personal insults against people who disagree with them, me included, unlike Scott

I've had many debates on here with people I agree and disagree with, and only one person has resorted to such personal insults

Sun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Some of the posts on the 'other side' seem to take great pride in now even mimicking annis style of heading or Carls updates. These people need to get a grip were all Cardiff fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: